'It was not about cricket. When the prophet calls, that is when you go'

Clarke

So was allah helping George bush as well ? or why couldnt allah help Osama or allah was more interested in helping yoyo's cricket career ? Out b4 post gets deleted by mods :emc:
I don't understand what you mean? I'm not starting a religious debate but his being a Catholic before does not stop him from asking God for help
I don't understand what you mean? I'm not starting a religious debate but his being a Catholic before does not stop him from asking God for help
How very wonderful .. u read Yoyo say interview .. u know he mean .. my post NO ? PS: I dont mean disrespect to Yoyo .. his job is to score runs .... BTW I just meant that I hope GOD is more worried about real issues on this planet than about Yoyo's cricketing career

Moyo...let me give you some advice. Your cricket team much like your country is in a pretty poor state because you have tried to use relgion as a glue to bind you together and its never worked. Your team is a shambles and your country is a disaster area as a consequence. You could do a lot to learn from India. In India and the Indian cricket team we have unity in diversity. People may be relgious, often deeply, but no Indian team captain be it Azharuddin or Ganguly felt a need to impose this on the team. Frackly no one cares about your religious views as your team is rubbish and your a has-been.

Guest Hiten.
"Not good if captain miss practise". :lmao: :lmao: Epic. :adore: Btw were the responses left un-edited for comic effect ? This is the first time I am seeing a whole interview which has been printed verbatim where almost every line is a masterclass in english :dontknow:
I know what you mean, but interviews should be left un-edited like this one. As for the MoYo's progress from a poor background is truly commendable but he fell for the $$ offerings once ICL flashed some moolah. I think this man is two faced for some odd reasons and you don't have to take my word for that.
Moyo...let me give you some advice. Your cricket team much like your country is in a pretty poor state because you have tried to use relgion as a glue to bind you together and its never worked. Your team is a shambles and your country is a disaster area as a consequence. You could do a lot to learn from India. In India and the Indian cricket team we have unity in diversity. People may be relgious, often deeply, but no Indian team captain be it Azharuddin or Ganguly felt a need to impose this on the team. Frackly no one cares about your religious views as your team is rubbish and your a has-been.
Mr read the article first then post, peter roebuck does care about his relegious point of views. it is nothing to do with how the team and the country is, its just a personal interview, from a world class player- in other words he has achieved something better than richards and tendulkar or any great player(most runs and centuries in calender year) so he is not a rubbish
Mr read the article first then post' date=' [b']peter roebuck does care about his relegious point of views. it is nothing to do with how the team and the country is, its just a personal interview, from a world class player- in other words he has achieved something better than richards and tendulkar or any great player(most runs and centuries in calender year) so he is not a rubbish
What exactly has he achieved that's better than Richards and Tendulkar? You've actually missed my point. Interviewers will ask about any area the interviewee does not want to talk about. For Moyo religion seems to come out in EVERY interview. What i was saying is this alludes to a more fundimental problem with him specifically and Pakistan in general. This is emphysis of religion to the exclusion rather than the prioritization of everything else. This has resulted in an outstandingly mediocre cricket team and a nation that perennially is on the point of collapse. My point to him is that he may be religious or not, but should spend a little more time on: 1. Picking the right players 2. Uniting the team 3. Batting. The problem is that apart from 2006 he has had a fairly average career. Specially in the pressure situations had not been able to cut the mustard. When he retires all he will be remembered for is his conversion....an leading one of the worst teams of all tiime.
Dude if you read the interview' date=' you can see that Peter Roebuck was the one asking the questions about religion, he was only answering it as he thought. He wasn't "preaching"[/quote'] May be he should stop preaching and start practicing. And work on his fitness or lack there of.:hysterical: