That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: bump bump bumpity bump, a-bump bump bumpity bump! bump bump bumpity bump, a-bump bump bumpity bump!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: No surprise that Pak_Fan_4_Eva and his ilk are nowhere to be seen today

This thread is a comedic gold as the jokers like pak_forver, sir_afridi, pak_fan_4_eva and couple others providing the entertainment, I can see they are still recovering from shock and trying to consolidate themselves with opening some retarded threads though pak_fan_4_eva is still missing, he was talking about the mods have to ban him if Pakistan wins, well, mods can still do him the favor *zing*

Paavarhaus balling attack opens with spinner in a test match against the mighty west indies .... i thot wonly rice eating Indian balling attacks did that no ? ghor kaliyug i say
Come on man, I put in 50 bucks on PAk opening with a spinner. Will you be able to protect Miss Ba from the bookies if he didn't open with a spinner?

:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: Well well well! What do Pak_Fan_4_Eva and utalk-filth have to say now since we won the cup after beating Pakis - the same thing we did while winning the T20 cup or when we won the World Championship of Cricket :haha: But they can always say they won Kitply Cup after beating India :cantstop:

:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::cantstop: Well well well! What do Pak_Fan_4_Eva and utalk-filth have to say now since we won the cup after beating Pakis - the same thing we did while winning the T20 cup or when we won the World Championship of Cricket :haha: But they can always say they won Kitply Cup after beating India :cantstop:
:((
And we won it since. You won 50 overs WC 28 years ago we did 19 years ago. You won T20 4 years ago we did it 2 years ago.
You guys are good followers....you always follow us after we set the example..............:finger: not just in cricket but every other aspect