Sehwag-Afridi - The Strike Rate Battle

Guest BossBhai

i think i maybe mitaken by saying poper hitting' date=' what i mean is the most destructive when hitting... sorry if it was an english mistake...[/quote'] Scoring 20 runs would not by any means be called most destructive. Hecck p[layers core 20 runs in an over nowadays. You have to have some bit of consistancy to be destructive. Scoring ten runs at 400 strike rate is not destructive
what kinda of hitting do u call done by sehwag today?
not only today, but for about 1 year sehwag has become a real hiteer... He has a temendous strike rate and a very good average too... He hass been too good lat years in ODI's... but still you also have to look the pitches were ridiculous, epecially in the ODI series in New zeland, coupled with the short bounaries...
Scoring 20 runs would not by any means be called most destructive. Hecck p[layers core 20 runs in an over nowadays. You have to have some bit of consistancy to be destructive. Scoring ten runs at 400 strike rate is not destructive
ok ok, if you look at both trike rate for scored over 50 : Sehwag career : 116 Afridi career : 138 Afridi since sehwag's debut : 159
You give a billion monkeys a typewriter' date=' 1 of them is bound to write a masterpiece. The same applies to Afridi..you give that pitch dancing retard dozens of chances, in one of them he is bound to get a 100.[/quote'] Exactly. No other batsmen get such a license in ODis or they would have done better. Any team would kick out such an inconsistent player Please note than in 20/20s where batsmen do have the license, Afridi is wayyyyyyyyy behind as a hitter