I told u so moment: Southern thailand will bring shariah law

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Re: I told u so moment: Southern thailand will bring shariah law Yup she is not only civil but also very kind hearted and caring. Actually I posted my in-grown nail reference in some thread and this gem of a gal took time out to write me a PM detailing what all I need to do in order to keep that inflammation from further flaring up. But aqua see this is what I am talking about when I say there is two tier system in Malaysia. Hindu given islamic burail by state machinery. I say what the fcuk. This is second incident in recent time. Last one got wide-spread media coverage because personal involved was state hero. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Hindu_given_Islamic_burial/articleshow/398948.cms

Re: I told u so moment: Southern thailand will bring shariah law

Yup see is not only civil but also very kind hearted and caring. Actually I posted my in-grown nail reference in some thread and this gem of a gal took time out to write me a PM detailing what all I need to do in order to keep that inflammation from further flaring up.
:hail::hail:

I do agree aqua is a good sport....and i do hope i do not offend her when i give my opinion.....but i would rather she accept me for my view and i don't have to resort to hypocrisy to gain her friendship ......... Ido hope she understands that its not just her religion .....i can find faults with mine too and may be a few others too..... :hic:
hey, as i said b4, everyones got their own opinion and its their right to back it... if everyone thinks the same way, whats the fun in life? Its gonna be boring... and you dont have to be hypocrite to be my friend, rads... the reason given above... :wtg: and just for your info, i've started reading the translation of the quran so that i can find fault, if any, and then, the bible.. any suggestions for hindu books in english?

I will try and post a link sometime....will help you with your post project blues...which i hope you never have again.... :wtg:
now, thats interesting... so use someone who hammers their coffe table as inspiration!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: you definitely gotr rid of my post projects blues for now.... :wtg: Good Job!!!

Yup she is not only civil but also very kind hearted and caring. Actually I posted my in-grown nail reference in some thread and this gem of a gal took time out to write me a PM detailing what all I need to do in order to keep that inflammation from further flaring up.
DR, a PM is meant to be private... you just publisized it... :hmph:

Guest dada_rocks

Yup she is not only civil but also very kind hearted and caring. Actually I posted my in-grown nail reference in some thread and this gem of a gal took time out to write me a PM detailing what all I need to do in order to keep that inflammation from further flaring up.
DR, a PM is meant to be private... you just publisized it... :hmph:
Sorry :-)

Don't take it personally aqua....but it is a fact in this context ...you can count the muslim majority secular countries on your finger tips ...
Radhika did you cut your finger tips in a cooking accident? (JOKE you know I love ya). I can't think of one decent muslim majority secular country. Unless you regard on paper secular countries like Malaysia and Turkey secular? :-)