New Movie from Raj Shree Production...

theguyinallblue

Guest dada_rocks

Re: New Movie from Raj Shree Production... I hate barajatya for one and one thing only and that is for popularising this idiotic song and dance antyaklhsari . I have been tortured by these antyakshari-manicas almost on every train jounrney during under-grad days. Same $hit used to happen everytime couple of gals being leered at by half a dozen guys and in a last bid to impress the gals guys succumbing to their request of antyakshari and trying their best to mimic songs in their hoary voice. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Re: New Movie from Raj Shree Production... DR...atleast they used to get a chance to interact with them..and i know girls in IITs or any engg college till 8-9 years ago..used to be rare commodity.. so anything to just be in the group..and sometimes..and a chance to touch their hand or somethings.. Ladkiyo ke liye saala kich bhi karega... i know what used to be the scene in any engg college till 8-9 years ago...

Guest dada_rocks

Re: New Movie from Raj Shree Production...

DR...atleast they used to get a chance to interact with them..and i know girls in IITs or any engg college till 8-9 years ago..used to be rare commodity.. so anything to just be in the group..and sometimes..and a chance to touch their hand or somethings.. Ladkiyo ke liye saala kich bhi karega... i know what used to be the scene in any engg college till 8-9 years ago...
Yeah yeah kar lo kataksha but i rather have a good night sleep then get badgered by those imitation of beautiful songs in shrill voice in hope some inadvertent touch.......Na jane kitane songs ko in antykshari walon ne barbad kiya hai meree nazar mein... We called them she-male, we didn't have any girls around:-)