Cricket least of BCCI's activities: Income Tax deparment.

patriot

its like saying "education least of iims activities" .. there will be some people always taking advatage of a situation everywhere .. yes we do know bcci is not doing much to improve the state of cricket. but they are managing better than other sports in the country .. those who dont understand and are jealous .. go get a life ..

its like saying "education least of iims activities" .. there will be some people always taking advatage of a situation everywhere .. yes we do know bcci is not doing much to improve the state of cricket. but they are managing better than other sports in the country .. those who dont understand and are jealous .. go get a life ..
It is correct that BCCI is doing a lot and managing cricket in India very well. I fully support the BCCI in their activities. But at the same time, I also feel that BCCI should also be taxed to some extent. BCCI is making a lot of money nowadays and it has to be spent on the Indian masses too. If they start donating maybe a 100 crores to education and schools in India like they did in South Africa last year then I might have supported to exempt them fully from income taxes. But if they are not interested in anything except making money then I would say that they must be taxed to some extent as BCCI is no longer a "charity" organization as was mentioned the reason for the text exemption.