Movie(s) you've watched more then 10 times...

gullu

Re: Movie(s) you've watched more then 10 times...

!) TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't believe it!how can anyone see anything 10 times...
quite agree with that.. plus, i dont seem to have the time... :shrug: Just seem to be able to watch some pick and choosen movies once and that too squeezed into my schedule... but some good movies that i dont mind watching a number of times.. Anjali, Arinthum Ariyamalayum (Kollywood) and Ishtam (Mollywood)

Re: Movie(s) you've watched more then 10 times... Sholay,DDLJ,Guide. Goodfellas,Godfather 1 & 2,Clerks,Bond Movies,Psycho,Casablanca,Pulp Fiction,Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.(all these movies exceeding 15 times!) American Pie ,Home Alone,Rocky,Karate Kid,Kill Bill,Die Hard,Rush Hour (watched almost all the parts for around 6-7 times)

Hollywood: Godfather-I One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest 2001: A Space Odyssey The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Cube(Countless times, had to write a term paper on it as part of a film course I took) You have my sympathies. Why couldn't you pick anything better? - any other movie is better than cube man! :shrug:
rounders, AAA, new Don, matrix, shawshank, euro trip, gladiator, hera pheri etc
new Don, new Don - what's wrong with you man - you need to visit Dhondy to remove all traces of 'new Don'. I walked out on it after about 45 mins. I want my 45 minutes back from someone. :mad:
!) TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't believe it!how can anyone see anything 10 times... See below. .
Bollywood Sholay (I was hoping that Big B lived at the end but he died everytime :mad: ) Deewar (as above - best big B movie ever) Anand (as above - hoping RK lived at the end) Namak Haram (as above - best RK movie ever) Hollywood Dave (Hey - I am sentimenal fool) Shawshank Redemption (best damn prison movie & I love prison movies) The Green Mile (a prison movie but with all nice things about it) Scarface (Al Pacino is my favourite & was perfect in this movie) Predator (Arnie was my favourite as well) Goldeneye & Goldfinger (best James Bond movies ever)

Re: Movie(s) you've watched more then 10 times... bobby( for dimple kapadia) Mughal-E-Azam (madhubala) The Good, bad , ugly sholay, sharabi, aradhana,hahk it's mad, mad, mad world those magnificient men in their flying machines great race most of these movies I have watched it at home when I was back in India in baroda - there was no vhs tapes or videos so I saw bobby 7 times in theatre - so much in love with dimple kapadia :lol: my age

rounders, AAA, new Don, matrix, shawshank, euro trip, gladiator, hera pheri etc
new Don, new Don - what's wrong with you man - you need to visit Dhondy to remove all traces of 'new Don'. I walked out on it after about 45 mins. I want my 45 minutes back from someone. :mad:
DUDE!! u need to see the whole movie to judge it! the second half of the new don was just too good :eek: twist pe twist :eek::eek::eek: phir ek aur twist :lmao:

There are too many to count, but here goes nothing; Most the James Bond series (except for OHMSS and Never Say Never) Scarface Most of the Rocky series (except for the last one) The whole Rambo series The Naked Gun - 1 Hot Shots part deux Dumb and Dumber A Bronx Tale Deer Hunter Airplane Terminator 2 Judgement Day True Lies Total Recall Tango & Cash Gladiator Ace Ventura series Troy The Cable Guy Forrest Gump etc. etc. etc. The best films i have seen aren't ones which i have watched 10 times. Although there is some good stuff in that list...
When do you get the time.