Movie(s) you've watched more then 10 times...

gullu

Re: Movie(s) you've watched more then 10 times... Hollywood: Godfather-I One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest 2001: A Space Odyssey The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Cube(Countless times, had to write a term paper on it as part of a film course I took) Sholay Deewar Amar Akbar Anthony Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron

Re: Movie(s) you've watched more then 10 times... There are too many to count, but here goes nothing; Most the James Bond series (except for OHMSS and Never Say Never) Scarface Most of the Rocky series (except for the last one) The whole Rambo series The Naked Gun - 1 Hot Shots part deux Dumb and Dumber A Bronx Tale Deer Hunter Airplane Terminator 2 Judgement Day True Lies Total Recall Tango & Cash Gladiator Ace Ventura series Troy The Cable Guy Forrest Gump etc. etc. etc. The best films i have seen aren't ones which i have watched 10 times. Although there is some good stuff in that list...

Re: Movie(s) you've watched more then 10 times... !) TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't believe it!how can anyone see anything 10 times... 1)jaane bhi do yaroon...4-5 times 2)Andaaz apna apna...2-3 times 3) alien 1....2 times 4)ice age ...2 5)cronicles of narhnia.....2 6)police story...jachie chan waali...3-4 times.