Movie(s) you've watched more then 10 times...

gullu

Re: Movie(s) you've watched more then 10 times... my fav, (allowed to watch netime) Golmal Jane bhi do chupke chupke hera pheri lage rano MBBS Meet the parents Shal v dance Father of the bride Fugitive US Marshals (all banned, mishes not allowing to woch them nemore) Dhoom/dhoom2 Lakshya Don/Don2 DCH Lagan Sholay AAA 7p7 entrapment titanic Mr n Mrs Smith Die Hard (all) Of all, top 10. I like them all.

Re: Movie(s) you've watched more then 10 times... How can I forget Magnum opus Braveheart and Gandhi -Watched both movies zillion times over. Most Inspiring I must add. So my revised list would be 1. Sholay 2. Gandhi 3. Braveheart 4. Few Good Men 5. Last of the Mohicans Braveheart and Last of the Mohicans has exemplary background music , in my opinion.

Re: Movie(s) you've watched more then 10 times... 10 times plus. 1)SHolay 2)Andaaz apna apna 3)Amar Akbar Anthony 4) there was this movie of Genelia with hitesh Deshmukh their first one. Dont remember the name but she looked so cute in the movie :hic: Begali 1)Sonarkella 2)appu 3)aparichito English 1)Magnificient Seven 2)Seven Brides for Seven brothers 3)The Dogs of War 4)Sound of Music 5)Biridge on hthe river Qwai 6)Dancing in the rain 7)Grease :hic: 8)The King and I etc etc