IPL Auction 2010 / 19th Jan

Malcolm Merlyn

so in another terms you basically mean you were only good when IPL wasn't there. thanks bud for proving my point. :--D :--D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You are a laugh riot. There was nothing in my statement which implied any such thing but in any case have fun. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

heart break? Remind me which team won T20 WC last year and how many Pakistani players were involved in IPL to get a broken heart and perform poorly in WC? :giggle: You guys can laugh as much as you want, but behind those laughs lies sadness and madness of IPL rage. Even most of you know IPL is hampering your cricket and will cost you one trophy after another. :winky:
Last year they were forbidden by their government. They still carried dreams of playing next year. But this time, they are being sent back with all their golden dreams smashed to pieces.

and all the pakis are pretending they dont care and theyre happy none of their players got bought? bull s**t! on there are more than 700 posts on the auction ! they all secretly gutted and shamed :haha:
yes there are alot people who are ashamed of what has happened, anyone who has link with cricket when he see the results of auction and see their are no champions to been seen, only thing they will do is:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: just like you people are.

its advantage for Ponting..he will get his 450' date='000 without even paying..even if he is in team he can only 5 out of 14. :haha:[/quote'] he gets well paid - i don't think it matters and i dont think he is paid 450K full. there must be a buy-out clause!

yes there are alot people who are ashamed of what has happened' date=' anyone who has link with cricket when he see the results of auction and see their are no champions to been seen, only thing they will do is:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: just like you people are.[/quote'] forced laughter. Dude seriously regardless of what you fans think and how you act, your players were literally calling Modi and begging to let them play. :haha:

Guest DeveGowda
he gets well paid - i don't think it matters and i dont think he is paid 450K full. there must be a buy-out clause!
No he has to paid full..thats what i read some time back...but luckiest person is tyron henderson played 2 matches pocketed $650,000

Guest DeveGowda
Someone explain why anyone would buy Martyn and Kaif
Kaif- i think malya involved in bid he thought some one bidding for Katrina Kaif.....:hysterical: Martyn - maybe royals need a Asst. coach (remember Fleming):giggle: Morgan is definitely Super Buy..he will be there for entire season can cover Taylors place for March...

Guest DeveGowda

this must be collective decsion on part of IPL frnchises due to VISA reated issues..there is a coloumn in TOI Sports pages saying Franchises are told NOT to bid pak players.

Guest DeveGowda
link?
While Shahid Afridi and Sohail Tanveer command the highest floor price at the auction, teams may not be willing to risk buying Pakistan cricketers. If Pak cricketers play the IPL in India, tomorrow there might be a demand for visas to play bilateral tours between two countries. That might put the franchisees in an embarrassing situation. So, informally, franchisees have been told to avoid it, says a franchise official http://lite.epaper.timesofindia.com/getpage.aspx?pageid=21&pagesize=&edid=&edlabel=TOIBG&mydateHid=19-01-2010&pubname=&edname=&publabel=TOI Some where below..near tanvir's photo

While Shahid Afridi and Sohail Tanveer command the highest floor price at the auction, teams may not be willing to risk buying Pakistan cricketers. If Pak cricketers play the IPL in India, tomorrow there might be a demand for visas to play bilateral tours between two countries. That might put the franchisees in an embarrassing situation. So, informally, franchisees have been told to avoid it, says a franchise official http://lite.epaper.timesofindia.com/getpage.aspx?pageid=21&pagesize=&edid=&edlabel=TOIBG&mydateHid=19-01-2010&pubname=&edname=&publabel=TOI Some where below..near tanvir's photo