IPL Auction 2010 / 19th Jan

Malcolm Merlyn

Logically Bollinger, Sakib and Afretard's no-bidding didnt surprise me. It was risky in all cases. Roach is hyped after troubling ponting in australia just like ishant sharma was in IPL1 bidding.
yes it was risky but Roach and Bond are also risky bidding .. Pollard is the only proper bidding till now

Guest DeveGowda
that was outside the auction ... Barath deserved a lot more than that if he was in auction .. but dont know for sure.. the bidding in all IPL auctions till now in these years have been erratic and so not sure
There is no sense in the Bidding prices... just competteion between teams..other wise how can Kemar roach (not even proven @ international level get $720,000...but good on him). I think everyone is waiting others to Bid pakisthani's first..gate will open if one started then afridi may get luckky...

Tharanga' date=' Hughes and Lendl Simmons unsold .. surely not an educated bidding.. Tharanga is a good hitter and Lendl Simmons is a very good all rounder .. Hughes and Warner are demolishers .. dont know what the franchisees are thinking :giggle:[/quote'] I think it all comes down to 4 international player spots and money left for spending. MI - cannot bid anymore KKR - cannot bid anymore DC - 30K left for bidding DD - 140K left for bidding => Got too many hitters already, need bowler BRC - 530K left => too many internationals already. Kallis, KP, Steyn, ... KXI - 675K left => I still wonder RR - 650K left => Smart and remain local :) Warnie needs control CSK - Failed bidding but has good batting.

What is RR doing ... did they come to just see the auction :hehe: They should have called Warne at least if they do not know whom to bid and how much to bid .. hope they do not take Tyron Henderson once again :giggle:
:haha::haha: They pass in round 1 :--D