This is how Modi did it !

SachDan

Lalit Modi, you beaaaaaaaaaaauty :two_thumbs_up:

Out before Afretard and his band of cartoons moving to England looking for summer jobs in Peshawar Hut' date=' Karachi Fried Chicken and McDaawat's . :(([/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical: Out before Afretard and his band of cartoons moving to England looking for summer jobs in Peshawar Hut, Karachi Fried Chicken and McDaawat's . :((
They have to. How else will the pay the bribe money to the PCB officials they promised for permission to play in the IPL? Otherwise PCB will put Afridi's medical details on national television.

Modi is the asli DON.:hail::hail::hail::hail: What pwnage!!!! Lol, do you guys think that these faceless kn*bs will be back again for IPL next year? I mean after having faced pwnage of the highest magnitude where even Afretard has said we have "made fun of them and their country", it would be even more embarrassing for them and their country if they tried to come back next year.

Modi is the asli DON.:hail::hail::hail::hail: What pwnage!!!! Lol, do you guys think that these faceless kn*bs will be back again for IPL next year? I mean after having faced pwnage of the highest magnitude where even Afretard has said we have "made fun of them and their country", it would be even more embarrassing for them and their country if they tried to come back next year.
Time is never same for any one

I cant believe its the same modi who got caught with Drugs in states...What a genious he turned in to after smoking those weedss.... :)
lesson to be learnt here, smoking weeds makes you rich :two_thumbs_up: Its not working so far for me, maybe I should do more :hmmm: