Mumbai Indians

Sorry i forgot u people are interested in cricket also...Always u people talk about Everything except Cricket...so i thonught u mean other ...
so you accept that the balls bowled by the bevdas are going to be smashed outta da park...i knew you would.... see once we start talking about cricket the most die hard bevdas' supporters accept we play better...so we do not want to make you sad before IPL even starts :headshake::headshake:

Guest DeveGowda
so you accept that the balls bowled by the bevdas are going to be smashed outta da park...i knew you would.... see once we start talking about cricket the most die hard bevdas' supporters accept we play better...so we do not want to make you sad before IPL even starts :headshake::headshake:
Leave the balls alone man........:--D As for cricket evryone knows How Bumbi plays and chokes.....B->

I am a :mi: supporter lol. Was making fun of CSK's whistles. Look at Parthiv Patel. :hehe:
Ohhh...i didn't realize that sorry...i guess the CSKs are practicing their new sledging tactics :hehe: See the jealousness of Mr. Flamy..now he wants even you for dinner...unka pet kabhie bharta hi nahi hai...seems Mr. Daruwala aint giving him food and :beer-bottle: :--D

Guest Hiten.

man the noobs are killing the phun :(( Flamy, let's fight on twitter ...we can t(w)it for t(w)it there :woot:

mumbai indians will heavily depend on 10dulkar jayasuriya is no longer his former self duminy is hopeless now pollard has been patheitc against Zimbabwe... Bravo...god knows... Zaheer... not sure will play.... al in all this team doesnt seem like achallenger for the trophy... lets wait n watch...... hope tendlya infuses some adrenaline into this team

mumbai indians will heavily depend on 10dulkar jayasuriya is no longer his former self duminy is hopeless now pollard has been patheitc against Zimbabwe... Bravo...god knows... Zaheer... not sure will play.... al in all this team doesnt seem like achallenger for the trophy... lets wait n watch...... hope tendlya infuses some adrenaline into this team
agree with you, some new guys will have to fire along with Tendulkar and Nayar if mumbai's have to go in the final 4, and i guess Pollard bidding was complete waste of the pool money, Mumbai's should have tried and bought 3 good talented players instead of single player who havent even proved at international level. I guess Vijay Mallya was the smartest, he bought Eion Morgan from England, who is as good as any star player right now.

My playing 11 for the first match would be Sachin Duminy dhavan/rayudu Nayar R Maclaren Fernando/Napier madan(wicket keeper) cus he could open up batting with tendulkar Malinga Bhajji Zak(if he is fit) or any other bpwler Kulkarni If maclaren performs well in the first match, he could find a settled place in the playing 11 and mind you the 2nd tier South African is much better than the first tier West Indians