Mumbai Indians

Guest DeveGowda
Quote for you: "Dreams come true"(provided you are not drunk on RC the night before :P)
I also heard that quote..but its Not for day dreamers..people has to actually work for dreams come true... i dont think that will happen in case of MI.............

I also heard that quote..but its Not for day dreamers..people has to actually work for dreams come true... i dont think that will happen in case of MI.............
Look at the KGayR..busy partying...where are the bevdas?? i dont see them do anything....but look at the great :mi: in the pics above..they are practicing..a word which i dont think has any rishta with the bevdas :hysterical:

Guest DeveGowda
Look at the KGayR..busy partying...where are the bevdas?? i dont see them do anything....but look at the great :mi: in the pics above..they are practicing..a word which i dont think has any rishta with the bevdas :hysterical:
it looks more like Showcasing new t shirt than practicing... Practice is the only place where some bumbi's can Score and take wickets...Even during match they will just practice...:hysterical:

it looks more like Showcasing new t shirt than practicing... Practice is the only place where some bumbi's can Score and take wickets...Even during match they will just practice...:hysterical:
Ya because to play a real match you need real competition and opponents...but they won't get that in IPL..cz you see no one can match them this time around...so ya it'll just be like practice to them... :hail: :mi:

Guest DeveGowda
Ya because to play a real match you need real competition and opponents...but they won't get that in IPL..cz you see no one can match them this time around...so ya it'll just be like practice to them... :hail: :mi:
:omg:

Guest DeveGowda
This gowda dude has a major inferiority complex. No wonder he is seen more in the MI thread than in the bewda's thread.
In that thread most of the talk is Sane only...i can find insane comments here only..:hysterical: u people are talking like u alreday won the Cup...just if u go to ground 14 times Modi will give u cup and u can go home...where in world any one can find more comedy than this ? :--D

In that thread most of the talk is Sane only...i can find insane comments here only..:hysterical: u people are talking like u alreday won the Cup...just if u go to ground 14 times Modi will give u cup and u can go home...where in world any one can find more comedy than this ? :--D
Watching the bevdas play :hysterical:

Guest DeveGowda
Watching the bevdas play :hysterical:
No one can beat Bambi's in comedy Cricket no one not even BRC or KKR or any other team...

No one can beat Bambi's in comedy Cricket no one not even BRC or KKR or any other team...
That's what the bambis did when the semifinals and Champions League came around. :bangbang:
GAWD....i cant wait for the match of :mi: and the bevdas this year...the look on both of your faces is what will be comedy :hehe:

Guest DeveGowda
GAWD....i cant wait for the match of :mi: and the bevdas this year...the look on both of your faces is what will be comedy :hehe:
we will happy to see our eam wins..and thats comedy to you we are happy as we made a Depressed fellow having fun...