Mumbai Indians

What the eff was Sujan talking about "His marriage is on rocks" Whaddya mean Soojan :mad:
11sanat1.jpg
Ive been a Sanath fan more than Indian team... have a look - http://www.sanath189.blogspot.com - Even Sana has seen that website :) So as per info I got from SL was that his marriage wid Sandra ( Not the one picture posted above) is in danger. So that must've affected too.. 4240296309_ba45ac945c.jpg Now this is Sana's 2nd wife, seen in picture is his kids with SL President

Guest DeveGowda
Maybe a normal glass plus some cubes of ice and a whisky/vodka known as 'marriage' will give you 'marriage on the rocks' :--D:--D Kidding...not to be taken seriously.
Do u think anyone here takes U seriously :hysterical:

Guest DeveGowda
Yes people who are not jokers such as you both :hysterical: :P:P
Jokers are better than :giggle: Clowns :giggle: like :haha: u :haha: :hysterical:

Guest DeveGowda
:omg: Din't you know i resigned from my post of a clown long time ago. B->
Huttu guna Sutru bidalla :giggle:

Please talk in a language that others can understand at least in Mumbai's thread :wall:
Agree with BB' date=' Please talk in English or Hindi, even Marathi would do for us :P[/quote'] Agree...i suppose when you post here...that is meant for us...so post in a language we understand :hitler:

Guest DeveGowda
Yeah stop these tumba tumba and chindi pindis. :cantstop:
Agree...i suppose when you post here...that is meant for us...so post in a language we understand :hitler:
2 more MNS activsts....:--D