Mumbai Indians

TBH Pollard had a decent ODI series in Australia. He was one of the very few positives of the tour and certainly my WI MoS(if you can label so). If MI use him intelligently, he'll deliver and for Christ's sakes, don't send him in at #4 like the Windies did against the Oz:wall: Prediction - Pollard to win min. four MoMs:--D

TBH Pollard had a decent ODI series in Australia. He was one of the very few positives of the tour and certainly my WI MoS(if you can label so). If MI use him intelligently, he'll deliver and for Christ's sakes, don't send him in at #4 like the Windies did against the Oz:wall: Prediction - Pollard to win min. four MoMs:--D
Agreed, but the question is whether he is worth all th moolah showered on him. I saw more value in lots of other players who either didn't get auctioned or got low prices. MI have a history of picking crap players based on so-called potential. They picked a wicket-keeper from the Corporate Trophy, someone who can't even find a regular place in his Ranji Trophy team!

Agreed' date=' but the question is whether he is worth all th moolah showered on him. I saw more value in lots of other players who either didn't get auctioned or got low prices. MI have a history of picking crap players based on so-called potential. They picked a wicket-keeper from the Corporate Trophy, someone who can't even find a regular place in his Ranji Trophy team![/quote'] I don't know if he is worth the money or not but he is definitely not a one-match wonder. After his MoT performance in the CL he went on to play an instrumental role in three of the five matches that SA won in the Big Bash.

Guest DeveGowda
He gets his starting bid ( 750K) and rest goes to IPL General Funds or something
Will MI get refund of extra money if he desnt performed Well ? :winky:

:puke: that's one ugly jersey. The older one was better (sans the zandu balm) :((
I think the new one is good and yes better than older one not just because of Videocon Logo' date=' but the colour is good to watch.Lil bit of gold stripes at the shoulder gives it a classy look[/quote'] But i don't quite like the stripes at the collar bone..shoulder is fine..and the photo is too bright so the color aint looking proper...its darker than the previous years blue.
BTW GOD will be GOD in any jersey :hail:
:hail::hail:

Guest DeveGowda
But i don't quite like the stripes at the collar bone..shoulder is fine..and the photo is too bright so the color aint looking proper...its darker than the previous years blue. :hail::hail:
Are bambi's Interested in playing Cricket or just participating in Fashion Show ? i think this waht modi told some time back..there are new programs planned before and after match in TV....may be bumbi's are the Top team in that category....:hatsoff:

Are bambi's Interested in playing Cricket or just participating in Fashion Show ? i think this waht modi told some time back..there are new programs planned before and after match in TV....may be bumbi's are the Top team in that category....:hatsoff:
Thats great...double bonanza...so the :mi: will the IPL and the fashion shows both :--D :yay:

Guest DeveGowda
Thats great...double bonanza...so the :mi: will the IPL and the fashion shows both :--D :yay:
I wrote Before and after match..... Between this " before " and " after" Bambis will only watch theire Shirts..so they have to Maintain them for the Actual program for them :dance:

I wrote Before and after match..... Between this " before " and " after" Bambis will only watch theire Shirts..so they have to Maintain them for the Actual program for them :dance:
Don't worry the Bambis are owned by a very rich guy who has lots and lots of moneeiz...so they'll wear different shirts each for 'before', 'after' and 'between' functions so no need to maintain them...:two_thumbs_up:

Guest DeveGowda
Don't worry the Bambis are owned by a very rich guy who has lots and lots of moneeiz...so they'll wear different shirts each for 'before'' date=' 'after' and 'between' functions so no need to maintain them...:two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Ok..deal u take Fashion awards..leave IPL championship to others....:yay:

Ok..deal u take Fashion awards..leave IPL championship to others....:yay:
I mentioned the between function which means IPL championship..which is gonna come to :mi: this year :yay:...and even if we left it for others no one is capable enough to take it.so it will again by default come to :mi: :P

I mentioned the between function which means IPL championship..which is gonna come to :mi: this year :yay:...and even if we left it for others no one is capable enough to take it.so it will again by default come to :mi: :P
IPL Report Card: Bambis in Elite group Kolkata Knight Riders have the worst record amongst all teams. They, along with Mumbai Indians, are the only side not to have reached a semi-final of the tournament. :giggle: http://www.iplt20.com/news/index.php?id=669

IPL Report Card: Bambis in Elite group Kolkata Knight Riders have the worst record amongst all teams. They, along with Mumbai Indians, are the only side not to have reached a semi-final of the tournament. :giggle: http://www.iplt20.com/news/index.php?id=669
*ahem*..umm..for that ill say in the first season the side was captained by Mr. Brainless Harbajan..so we lost...and second season was in SA..so no crowd support which gives you the adrenaline to do well...now in the third season IPL is back in India and the captain is Mr. Brainfull Sachin Tendulkar...so this year is ours :dance: