Mumbai Indians

Guest DeveGowda

spectre, Leave Semifinal slot ..they will be happy if they got to 6th spot by Mistake if they reached to 5 th position .....whole One week holiday in mumbai :cantstop: **they also wanted more teams ..so they can reach to 10 also....

Guest DeveGowda
You said it yourself that only if Mumbai Indians leave IPL championships this time' date=' there is a chance to see you winning.[/quote'] I didnt mean if MI doesnt leave Championship we wont winn..i just told atleast u can concentate on fashion show and win that... Cricket is only for Tough teams not for Size 0 Bumbi's

Guest DeveGowda
And you still worry us :hehe: Well we answer wit hperformances, will show the world what we actually are
:omg: :two_thumbs_up:

Guest DeveGowda
These are the real :hail: Knights in the Shining Armour...unlike the others who have lux cozi vala armour :D go go :mi:
Out of tourney....:winky:

Out of tourney....:winky:
Yaar i understand your fear..if :mi: doesn't go outta the tourney the bevdas owned by Mr. Batlivala (credit: Fake IPL player) will stand no chance of winning...but look at it this way if :mi: go out of the tourney IPL will lose all the charm and the excitement and will become boring :(( :--D

Guest DeveGowda
Yaar i understand your fear..if :mi: doesn't go outta the tourney the bevdas owned by Mr. Batlivala (credit: Fake IPL player) will stand no chance of winning...but look at it this way if :mi: go out of the tourney IPL will lose all the charm and the excitement and will become boring :(( :--D
That also MI.....Joke of millenium...only people who fear MI are bambi's themselves... MI fans only discuss about Charm , Shirt , pant etc..none of them talk about cricket..they all know the reason :hysterical:

That also MI.....Joke of millenium...only people who fear MI are bambi's themselves... MI fans only discuss about Charm , Shirt , pant etc..none of them talk about cricket..they all know the reason :hysterical:
Ofc we fear ki when :mi: plays bechari other teams ka kya hoga :P The reason for not talking about cricket...we dont need too we know the great class of cricket we play :winky: