Mumbai Indians

Don't Tiwary and Rayudu deserve to win after their partnership?
Don't get me wrong. But it didn't compare with Pathan's inning. As a neutral supporter, only thing I remember from the game is brute force hitting from Pathan.

While comparing the inns of Yupa and Tiwary/Rayudu, you gotta consider the quality of the bowling as well. Taking nothing away from Yupa, I feel Tiwary/Rayudu partnership was better than the "brute force" of YuPa and MI richly deserved to win for the way Malinga and Zak bowled the last two overs.

While comparing the inns of Yupa and Tiwary/Rayudu' date=' you gotta consider the quality of the bowling as well. Taking nothing away from Yupa, I feel Tiwary/Rayudu partnership was better than the "brute force" of YuPa and MI richly deserved to win for the way Malinga and Zak bowled the last two overs.[/quote'] Well, what is fascinating about Pathan show was that he kept RR alive till the last ball from the dumps and you gotta also take into consideration, batting second under pressure is more tough and especially batting in dark later on with no lights. RR deserved this game.

Mumbai Indians team will have a nice birthday party for Sachin on the day before the final and then come all guns blazing and win the trophy next day which would be the perfect gift for their talismanic captain :two_thumbs_up:
:two_thumbs_up: But lets be honest here.... The perfect gift for Him is the world cup
holy baba winning the IPL will be the gift for this birthday and World Cup for the next :yay:
:aha::aha:
:yay::yay: Let's celebrate first :yay::yay:
Let's celebrate already

:yay: :yay::yay::yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: :yay::yay::yay: :yay:

I cannot believe how strong a team we have become. Just to think, we actually dropped Abhi Nayar and Shikhar Dhawan (amits?) from the team.. And now that Pollard and Bravo are going to come in, how are we going to fit them into the team? My team for the next game would be.. Sachin Surya Tare Rayadu Bravo Pollard Tiwary/Satish/Nayar/Dhawan Bhajji (if fit) Zak Malinga Kulkarni/C. Nanda/ Murtaza (easily the best spinner in ICL)

Honestly, I didnt think the management would drop Dhawan and Nair and figured the ICL recruits would be wasted. Either with injuries or int'l players missing, they've got a chance and they looked good. Tare seems to have filled in the wicketkeeper void that was there in the previous years.

I hope MI don't get carried away and send in Pollard when there are some 8 or 10 overs to go. He is not good enough to build an innings coming in at 3 or 4' date=' he should be played at No5 or below.[/quote'] also one would also have to consider the match fees of Polard. He is not that good of a bowler either. :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: I still don't understand what makes him worth three quarters of a million in the first place.

also one would also have to consider the match fees of Polard. He is not that good of a bowler either. :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: I still don't understand what makes him worth three quarters of a million in the first place.
a couple of matches in the Champions league won him $750 grand :eyedance: