An idea for IPL III

gaurav92

An idea for IPL III  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont care as long as gaurav92 makes zilch out of this

The idea was liked by everyone and hence Varun forwarded your request to Cricnfo super selector creator and he is trying to build such a format for us. A new section for it would be made also and since you started and gave the idea' date=' so Rajiv is going to pm you all the details and the contact name and email id of that cricinfo guy. So clear your inbox and wait for few pms from Rajiv and Varun.[/quote'] Thanks ticz, and yes my PM box is very much open for PMs

The idea was liked by everyone and hence Varun forwarded your request to Cricnfo super selector creator and he is trying to build such a format for us. A new section for it would be made also and since you started and gave the idea' date=' so Rajiv is going to pm you all the details and the contact name and email id of that cricinfo guy. So clear your inbox and wait for few pms from Rajiv and Varun.[/quote']
Thanks ticz' date=' and yes my PM box is very much open for PMs[/quote'] :hysterical:

I am not sure about how this game works and probably not the right candidate for the captaincy. I would nominate either Lord or bobbydhillon as captain for KXIP in my place.
KXI fans won't be allowed to participate in the first place. Suck it :finger:

^ Tu meri chinta mat kar gujjew, apni soch,kahin tere saath na ho jaye jo tu soch raha hai.Aur rahi baat child ki toh,i think i am still better than you in terms of my support, i wont mind not being picked, but i am here to give my ideas to improve the way SS is played and bring in more virtual IPL trends on ICF like auctioning etc.ANd yes i ll still be backing MI SS team even though i am not picked :icflove: :mi: