Am I the only one that finds this embarrasing?

bharat297

^ Precisely, and then in the post match press conference, he continued further. I understand that he is just being Sehwag, but thats such a flawed argument in my book because we are quick to criticise other players for their obnoxious rants. I don't know why people constantly bring up not sparing BD's feelings as a counterargument to my point. I have said time and time again, that is not what I am arguing about. It comes down to this. Any team that can take 18 wickets can obviously take 20. When a team just took 18 wickets against you, to come out and say "They still can't take 20 wickets" is just a cocky over-confident statement. It would be one thing if it was against Australia, because theyre a heavyweight team. But to make brash over-confident statements against Bangladesh ... I mean comeon ... what does it prove. One of 2 things can happen: 1) We win, in which case all we did was pick a fight with a minnow and bash them up. Ooh boy don't we look tough now. It makes us look like glorified minnow bashers. or 2) We lose, in which case we become the laughing stock of world cricket because our over-confident statement backfired against a minnow. Don't people see how ridiculous these kind of comments are in the first place.

^ Precisely, and then in the post match press conference, he continued further. I understand that he is just being Sehwag, but thats such a flawed argument in my book because we are quick to criticise other players for their obnoxious rants. I don't know why people constantly bring up not sparing BD's feelings as a counterargument to my point. I have said time and time again, that is not what I am arguing about. It comes down to this. Any team that can take 18 wickets can obviously take 20. When a team just took 18 wickets against you, to come out and say "They still can't take 20 wickets" is just a cocky over-confident statement. It would be one thing if it was against Australia, because theyre a heavyweight team. But to make brash over-confident statements against Bangladesh ....
are you really that stupid or acting like one?? how can anyone say against australia.. or any other top ranked country..? cuz they are a good team and they can take 20 wkts.. whereas bangles cant.. and thtswhy sehwag referred them as ordinary.... if he had said that against australia, then he would sound foolish.. dont u think?? geez some ppl here r
are you really that stupid or acting like one?? how can anyone say against australia.. or any other top ranked country..? cuz they are a good team and they can take 20 wkts.. whereas bangles cant.. and thtswhy sehwag referred them as ordinary.... if he had said that against australia, then he would sound foolish.. dont u think?? geez some ppl here r
why don't you go around picking on beggars on the streets and start taunting them by calling them 'poor'? i mean they are poor right? there is something called civility and humility.