IPL 3 on Youtube for Free (except for USA)

panesarv

IPL Youtube - USA and Canada? Hi, Having said that Youtube will broadcast free IPL except USA, does anyone know if Canada is included in free channel or no? Usually they write North America if it is US and Canada, but it is just mentioned - "Except USA". Please let me know if anyone knows whether youtube will telecast free IPL in canada or not. thanks AK

One thing I don't get, cricket has been looking to capture the US market for a long time. There are many NRIs there too who would love to have easy access to cricket, so why has the US been ignored. If they really wanted to expand and capture a new audience, is that somewhere they would want to show some IPL

One thing I don't get' date=' cricket has been looking to capture the US market for a long time. There are many NRIs there too who would love to have easy access to cricket, so why has the US been ignored. If they really wanted to expand and capture a new audience, is that somewhere they would want to show some IPL[/quote'] maybe willow.tv has the rights for the IPL webcast in U.S.A?

Hi, Having said that Youtube will broadcast free IPL except USA, does anyone know if Canada is included in free channel or no? Usually they write North America if it is US and Canada, but it is just mentioned - "Except USA". Please let me know if anyone knows whether youtube will telecast free IPL in canada or not. thanks AK
Willow TV holds North America internet rights.
Source: The Guardian