IPL should arrange a match against this Team to make ties better

Alam_dar

Ok, look at the following playing 11. 01. Nazir 02. Kamran Akmal 03. Afridi 04. Umar Akmal 05. Malik 06. Razzaq 07. Rana 08. Tanvir 09. Gulla 10. Aamir 11. Ajmal Well, I could tell you this Team is in Par with any IPL team (if not better). It would not be easy to beat this team. I know it is not possible (chances are almost zero), but would have loved if this Team could be introduced as "Lahore Badshahs" were introduced into ICL. That Lahore Badshah team kept the ICL very interesting and alive. And IPL would also become double Interesting if this Team could be invited to play as Lahore Badshahs did.

No Punjabi_Khota, You have to look at things with cool mind. And you would realise if such Pak Team is introduced in the IPL (like Lahore Badhshahs were introduced in ICL), then for sure IPL will become much more Interesting than it already is. Dirty politics aside, but there are some very sensational players in this Pakistani 20/20 team and World of Cricket would love to watch them. Afridi, Aamir, Imran Nazir, Razzaq, Umar Akmal ... they are the most interesting players for 20/20

Yaar, we are also humans and want to watch good Cricket. Off course IPL is already great, but what is wrong in getting it much more better than it already is? Well, no one could deny that inclusion of these Pakistani Players (especially in form of one Single Team like Lahore Badshah) would have brough much much more to IPL thing.

Yaar, we are also humans and want to watch good Cricket. Off course IPL is already great, but what is wrong in getting it much more better than it already is? Well, no one could deny that inclusion of these Pakistani Players (especially in form of one Single Team like Lahore Badshah) would have brough much much more to IPL thing.
yes, but the IPL is a domestic tournament. Your idea is like getting Celtic & Rangers from the SPL playing in EPL. It was shot down straight away. It makes more sense in the Champions League, if they allow the Pak T20 champions.

Start a PPL and leave us alone.. Did you want a Laho badshahs in English county cricket?
:dito: They never wanted lahore badshas in English county or Aus or SA domestic cricket ... why are they so interested in IPL Anyways a close friend and supporter of India like SA has also requested SA franchisee in IPL but we had to even deny them for the simple reason that it is INDIAN premier league .. it is like saying that Argentina or Ghana should have a team in the English Premier League .. I dont know how foolish can people go

A benefit match for the Haiti victims between the team you mentioned and say' date=' Deccan Chargers or Mumbai Indians or Rajasthan Royals is fine with me :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] that's the only thing that sounds nice in this thread. B/w Alam Dar how on earth can you even say IPL teams will be a match for Pakistan? Pakistan are T20 world champions and have dominated T20 for last 3-4 years. IPL champions failed in that T20 champions league and here you are suggesting they are somewhat equal to world champion?!! Pakistan got the best players in the business so who in right mind can even think that any IPL team with tons of unknown domestic players will even be a match. And the idea of including a team like Lahore Badshahs ain't good either. It's Indian domestic league so they should only have Indian based teams.

that's the only thing that sounds nice in this thread.
Thank you:two_thumbs_up:
B/w Alam Dar how on earth can you even say IPL teams will be a match for Pakistan? Pakistan are T20 world champions and have dominated T20 for last 3-4 years. IPL champions failed in that T20 champions league and here you are suggesting they are somewhat equal to world champion?!! Pakistan got the best players in the business so who in right mind can even think that any IPL team with tons of unknown domestic players will even be a match. And the idea of including a team like Lahore Badshahs ain't good either. It's Indian domestic league so they should only have Indian based teams.
^ Aleem Dar? He said that? Can you link me to it coz I can't believe it

that's the only thing that sounds nice in this thread. B/w Alam Dar how on earth can you even say IPL teams will be a match for Pakistan? Pakistan are T20 world champions and have dominated T20 for last 3-4 years. IPL champions failed in that T20 champions league and here you are suggesting they are somewhat equal to world champion?!! Pakistan got the best players in the business so who in right mind can even think that any IPL team with tons of unknown domestic players will even be a match. And the idea of including a team like Lahore Badshahs ain't good either. It's Indian domestic league so they should only have Indian based teams.
^ Aleem Dar? He said that? Can you link me to it coz I can't believe it
:hysterical::hysterical: Link :giggle: