jokes

punjabiplaya

18 year old Paki girl writing to an agony aunt in a teen magazine: Dear Deirdre, I am a 18 year old Pakistani girl and I am still a virgin, do you think my brothers are gay? Whats the most confusing day for black kids? Fathers day.
P thats the one I posted on the other thread, you owe me royalties:icflove:

After no dates or sex for 5 yrs a woman goes to see chinese expert sex therapist Dr Chang. He says "take off all your croase, get down & craw reery reery fast to otherside room"she does,"ok craw reery reery fast back" As she did Dr Chang shook his head."Yr probrem vewy vewy bad, worse case Ed Zachary disease I ever sor, dat why u get no man" She says "god whats Ed Zachary disease" Dr says "its when your face look Ed Zachery like your ar*e. :hysterical:

The mother of the 5 year old from oldham taken hostage in pakistan has made an emotional appeal....... Can someone cover her shift in the shop this weekend! Cluedo has been ruined!, in the spirit of political correctness the makers have decided to add a black character! - so now you know who's done it, before the fecking game even starts Family sat at dinner table. Son asks "dad how many kinds of boobs are there?" Well son, a woman goes thro 3 phases - in her 20s theyre like melons, round + firm. In her 30-40s theyre like pears, still nice - but hangin a bit. After 50 theyre like onions. ONIONS? Yes son - u see them + they make u cry. This infuriated his wife + daughter, so daughter asks "mum how many types of willies are there? Well dear a man also goes thro 3 stages. In his 20s its like an oak tree - mighty + hard. In his 30-40s its like a birch - flexible but reliable. After 50 its like a xmas tree. A XMAS TREE? Yes dear - dead from the root up + the balls are just for decoration!

Girl says to boyfriend ''u make love like u decorate'' he replies ''what...slow with smooth strokes & professional finish?' ''no'' she replies ''more like the feckiing Council, u just bang it up, leave a right mess & I have to finish the feckiing job myself!! Buckle up! Todays racist jokes are:

Just got out of hospital after having a large mole removed from my penis, that's the last time I shag one of those. I was enjoying a bit of anal sex with my girlfriend when she turned to me and said. "Hmm mmm mmhmphmm mm hmmph!" Don't you just love Gaffer tape? Police are seeking a man who has so far stabbed six people to death with knitting needles all in the same area. They think he's following some sort of pattern

Apple will be releasing a new gadget exclusively for women later this year. It's called the iRon. ---- Raped this girl dressed as a medieval princess last night. I camelot. ---- I rang my insurance company to let them know I was going to a bukkake party. They assured me I would be covered. ---- What's got two black eyes and hates sex? A panda. (What were you thinking? -.-)

School teacher in pakistan asks the class who supports pakistan. All put their hands up except muckhan singh. Teacher asks who do u support muckhan, he says india, Teacher asks why & muckhan says "my parents both come from punjab & they support them so i do 2". Teacher says "u don't have 2 copy ur parents, wot would u do if ur mum was a prostitute & ur dad was a burgler"? Billy said "I'd support pakistan like you's inbreds. :hysterical:

A Punjabi father, with his educated son went on a camping trip, set-up their tent, and fell asleep. Some hours later father wakes his son and asks "Look up at the sky and tell me what you see" Son "I see millions of stars" Father "And what does that tell you?" Son "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and planets" Father remains silent for a moment, then says "Khothee daya puttra, koi sadda tent chori kar ke ley gaya!"

Teacher tells class make a sentence using the word dough. Little manjit raises her hand "In Italy they make pizza using special dough". "Very good" says teacher. Little bobbi raises her hand "My baby brother makes dinosaurs out of play dough". "Excellent" says teacher. Little ahmed raises his hand "My mummy says dad is so useless she has to use a dil dough :--D

A Punjabi father' date=' with his educated son went on a camping trip, set-up their tent, and fell asleep. Some hours later father wakes his son and asks "Look up at the sky and tell me what you see" Son "I see millions of stars" Father "And what does that tell you?" Son "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and planets" Father remains silent for a moment, then says "Khothee daya puttra, koi sadda tent chori kar ke ley gaya!"[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The Americans have asked if they can use the queen on the new $25 note? We said Ok, as long as we can put their president back on our jam jars. I think I messed up my blind date last night. During the meal she asked "what's your pet hate"? I said, "it doesn't like things shoved up its a**e".

A florist has haircut After the cut he goes to pay. Barber says "Sorry can't accept from u i'm doin community service" Florist is happy and nxt mornin wen da barber goes 2 da shop theres a thank u card and 12 roses.. A policeman goes for haircut. Barber doesn't take money from him either. Nxt mornin theres a thank u card and 12 donuts @ his door.. An paki from the council goes for haircut. Barber says "I can't accept money, im doin community service" Nxt mornin guess wat he finds? . .. 12 PAKIS WAITING 4 A FREE HAIRCUT!