jokes

punjabiplaya

There are four engineers traveling in a car; a mechanical engineer, a chemical, an electrical engineer and a computer engineer.The car breaks down."Sounds to me as if the pistons have seized. We'll have to strip down the engine before we can get the car working again", says the mechanical engineer. "Well", says the chemical engineer, "it sounded to me as if the fuel might be contaminated. I think we should clear out the fuel system. "I thought it might be an grounding problem", says the electrical engineer, "or maybe a faulty plug lead." They all turn to the computer engineer who has said nothing and say: "Well, what do you think?" "Ummm - how about if we all get out of the car and get back in again?"

Osama bin Laden sent Barack Obama a coded message to let him know that he's still alive: "--3 7 0 H S S V-- --0 7 7 3 H--." Barack is baffled. The FBI, CIA & NSA can't decipher it. They ask Britain's MI6 for help but MI6 couldn't do it, so they sent it to Garda HQ in ireland. They replied "Tell the President he's holding it upside down."

Apparently when they buried bin laden at sea they put him in a west ham shirt so that he would stay on the bottom ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Cracker jack!!!!

Apparently when they buried bin laden at sea they put him in a west ham shirt so that he would stay on the bottom ! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Last night I stopped a woman in the park and said, "Give me your purse before I rape you." She instantly handed me her purse and said, "Take it." I said, "Thanks for co-operating, sometimes after I've raped a woman I feel guilty about taking her purse." ------- Barack Obama - The first black man that has ever had to convince the world he did do the killing. ------ Parallel lines have got so much in common. It's a shame they'll never meet. ------ I hate this hot weather, I have to keep my windows closed because all my neighbour's kids do is scream. I'm seriously considering giving them back.