jokes

punjabiplaya

A bloke bursting for the loo uses the ladies in a posh hotel. He sits down and notices 4 buttons: WW, WA, PP, ATR...... curious, he presses WW and is gently sprayed with warm water, then WA and a blast of warm air dries him. PP and a powder puff which leaves him smelling fresh. Feeling pampered he presses ATR.... He wakes up in hospital and asked the nurse "What happened?" she says "ATR, Automatic Tampon Remover - your co*k is under your pillow"

2 drunks visit a brothel.The Madam takes a look at them & says to her manager, "Go put inflatable dolls in 2 bedrooms. These guys are too drunk to notice"During the walk home, one says "I think my girl was dead.She never moved or made a sound"The 2nd guy says,"I think mine was a witch" "Why do you think that" asks his friend. "Well, I bit her ar*e, she farted in my face and then flew out of the fecking window"

Husband says to wife " what would you do if I won the lotto? Wife replies " I'd take half and then leave you" Husband says " excellent , I won £12 , here's £6. Now feck off"
mc .. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::cantstop:

An Arab is interviewed at the Embassy for a visa: Consul: Your name please? Arab: Abu Zina. Consul: Sex? Arab: Every day. Consul: Eh, I mean, male or female? Arab: Don't matter, sometimes even Camel. Consul: Holy cow! Arab: Yes, cows and donkey too. Consul: Isn't that hostile? Arab: Horsetyle, Dogstyle, any style!. Consul: Oh dear! Arab: No deer! As*hole too tight and run too fast!

An Arab is interviewed at the Embassy for a visa: Consul: Your name please? Arab: Abu Zina. Consul: Sex? Arab: Every day. Consul: Eh, I mean, male or female? Arab: Don't matter, sometimes even Camel. Consul: Holy cow! Arab: Yes, cows and donkey too. Consul: Isn't that hostile? Arab: Horsetyle, Dogstyle, any style!. Consul: Oh dear! Arab: No deer! As*hole too tight and run too fast!
Lol

Husband says to wife " what would you do if I won the lotto? Wife replies " I'd take half and then leave you" Husband says " excellent , I won £12 , here's £6. Now feck off"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::cantstop:

11 yr old Julie gets her 1st period. Uncomfortable with talking 2 her parents about wots happening, she decides 2 talk 2 her little brother. 'Wots wrong with me?' she gasps as she whips up her skirt 2 show him her bleeding fanny. Johnny looks puzzled 4 a while then says "i'm no expert, but it looks like someone's ripped your bollocks off!" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: