jokes

punjabiplaya

I met a girl in a nightclub and told her "I'm going to feck you in my bedroom, my bathroom, my kitchen and my lounge when we get back to mine" She replied, "wow, let's go, its good to find a man with such stamina these days." For some reason she didn't seem too impressed when we finally got to the caravan. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
:laugh: :laugh: Havent been to this thread in a while.

I just saw a teenager belting a defenceless paki in a wheelchair with a golf club.I ran up, grabbed the club off him and yelled, "Despite what you believe, what you're doing is completely wrong - if you widen your stance, bend your knees, straighten your back you'll hit the fecker a lot harder." :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

A little boy goes up to his father and asks: "Dad, what's the difference between hypothetical and reality?" The father replies: "Well son, I could give you the book definitions, but I feel it could be best to show you by example. Go upstairs... and ask your mother if she'd have sex with the mailman for $500,000." The boy goes and asks his mother: "Mom, would you have sex with the mailman for $500,000?" The mother replies: "Hell yes I would!" The little boy returns to his father: "Dad, she said 'Hell yes I would!'" The father then says: "Okay, now go and ask your older sister if she'd have sex with her principal for $500,000." The boy asks his sister: "Would you have sex with your principal for $500,000?" The sister replies: "Hell yes I would!" He returns to his father: "Dad, she said 'Hell yes I would!'" The father answers: "Okay son, here's the deal: Hypothetically, we're millionaires, but in reality, we're just living with a couple of wh*res."