Dhat Teri Ki - Pak Players might play IPL 3

Rajiv

I seriously hope no Pakistani player gets picked coz it will set a dangerous precedent. Everytime they don't get what they want, they'll resort to similar tamasha's like this coz they know Indians forgive easily and go soft after a while. I really hope the franchises stand their ground. I wouldn't like to see a Pakistani player playing in India when their country openly slaughters my people and says,"Mian, sports aur politics ko mix na karein". Haramzaade saale

Guest DeveGowda
lol ... Modi still messing with the Paki Brains! :cantstop:
I seriously hope no Pakistani player gets picked coz it will set a dangerous precedent. Everytime they don't get what they want, they'll resort to similar tamasha's like this coz they know Indians forgive easily and go soft after a while. I really hope the franchises stand their ground. I wouldn't like to see a Pakistani player playing in India when their country openly slaughters my people and says,"Mian, sports aur politics ko mix na karein". Haramzaade saale
This issue is Not as Simple as people thinking.... Chidu blames IPL , Franchises blame BCCi , Modi blames Franchises..who is correct ? i watched Modi's interviewon Bloomberg (UTVi) yesterday,where he is saying they are welcome...!

Girls are so perverted these days :((
Uffooo.. mera matlab woh naee tha ! :((
Ufff tumhare Sanskaar tumhare Aadarsh! :eyedance:
:regular_smile:
:amitdance: :dd: :sarcastic_hand: :nosepick: :shot:
Hatt phuttt hatt phuttt :mi: BOO ! :dd: :dd: :dd: