Kings XI Punjab

Punisher

today's match highlights..anybody?
General rule of thumb if you want to find highlights for any match that happened in the last couple of days; Step 1: Go to Youtube Step 2: Type in 'IPL '. So in this case, you'd type 'IPL Punjab'. Step 3: Right below the red 'Youtube' logo on the top left of the screen, you'll find something called 'search options', click it. Step 4: In that, underneath the 'Sort by' tab, you'll find an option called 'Upload date'. Click on it. You should be able to find highlights for most IPL matches that happened recently. If you wait a couple of days, you can get to see the highlights/full replay on the official 'IPL' channel.

I think KXIP need to rethink their team combination, this is of course not a match winning combinatiomn, they will have to think about a fresh start, with a new team.I would like to see Sanga being dropped first and then Mahela. My winning combination will be : Marsh Bopara Bisla Yuvraj Sodhi Irfan Kaul Chawla Lee Powar Theron Just drop the ones not performing rather than going for the big names, i would like to see Sanga and Jaya both being dropped and the captaincy to be handed over to Lee, if Yuvraj does not take it.There is no other option for them other than changing their team to give their bench a chance to prove themselves rather than keeping them to hold o nto their seats while the team is not performing well.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Yuvi n Brett?....:finger:.....Donkeys n Monkeys...........yuvi-2 b awarded as the best IPL player 4 rifts n Brett 2 b honoured As da one who *********** the game...............Both Simply suit u guyS...>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Once upon a time, two Srilankan losers travelled all the way up north of Srilanaka towards the Himalayas, with the sole ambition of destroying a Kings kingdom.. They succeded in their quest.. Now I hate people with fake accents..
Once upon A time there was A BIG HEADED(nothing inside...:hysterical::hysterical:) king in the so called"kings kingdom"....later on he was sacked by maa in the kingdom n made A gr8 human as the king..4m then anyone tk much interst about wassup wif the sacked 1...n that BIG HEADED ONE ****************** ALL THE THINGS in the kingdom 4 Sake of DumB....:band::band::band::band::band:....>>>....Nothing 2 b highlighted...bcz thatz wat he gained 4m his great PAA's..........:two_thumbs_up: