Kings XI Punjab

Punisher

Kings XI Punjab _44559908_226x170_ipl_kings.jpg [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oQO8B_ZtGg]YouTube- Kings 11 Punjab anthem video[/ame] Indian Players * Yuvraj Singh * Irfan Pathan * Sreesanth * R Powar * V.R.V. Singh * P. Chawla * Karan Goel * Uday Kaul * Wilkin Mota * Ajitesh Argal * Tanmay Srivastava * Sunny Sohal * Ryan Ninan * Ravikant shukla * Ranadeb Bose * Vikramjeet Malik * Taruwar Kohli * Amanpreet Singh * Mohammad Kaif Overseas Players * Brett Lee * James Hopes * Shaun Marsh * Luke Pomersbach * Simon Katich * Kumar Sangakkara * Mahela Jayawardene * Burt Cockley * Ravi Bopara * Yusuf Abdulla * Nuwan Kulasekara * Adrian Barath headers_extra.jpg

Excited to see Adrian Barath in the starting lineup. I am not sure if KXiP have filled their spot for the #6/7 batsman. I hope they are not banking on Kaif at #6. TP Singh would have been a great addition to the team. I read somewhere that Sodhi is in the squad so we should probably see him at #6/7. He can roll his arm over and bowl some good slower ones. I hope Yuvi stays on with the team in IPL 4

Punjab don't have a bad team but the thing they lack is good Indian players. Yuvraj' date=' Irfan, Sreesanth, Kaif, Chawla is probably not enough! But lets hope the foreigners do the damage![/quote'] Sodhi is there this time.so hope he does well

Bobby :nono: Keep it clean guys. Really excited to see Adrian Barath play. I think he should open the innings. At the moment, not sure where to fit Kaif. One can open the innings with Kaif and give him the license to blast away in the powerplays. If he's not opening then he has to bat at #6/7. Not sure that spot is really for him. I would like to see this lineup for now. Will update in the future. There are lots of combinations i.e playing Hopes as an opener/ all rounder. And Sodhi's spot could be alternated with VS Malik / Wilkin Mota. I suppose it gives good bench strength. Adrian Barath Sunny Sohal/ Karan Goel / Kaif / Tanmay Shawn Marsh Yuvi Sanga Hopes Sodhi Pathan Wilkin Mota/ Powar/ VS Malik Chawla Sreesanth

I don't think Barath will be picked ahead of Mahela or Bopara even though I very much want to see the kid play. He is a petit, bubbly guy, it's hard not to like him...lol Sanga and Mahela:wall: are sure picks. Either Lee, Taylor or Abdulla is sure to feature and that leaves one vacant spot for Marsh/Kaitch, Hopes, Bopara and Barath to fight out. I am sure Adrian will get to play atleast one game when the Aussies are away on national duty but if he fails in that game, I don't think he will feature again in the IPL.