Chennai Super Kings

spectre

1.Hayden 2.Vijay 3.Badri/Anirudha 4.Raina 5.Dhoni 6.Albie 7.Oram 8.Ashwin 10.Tyagi 11.Ntini/Murali Our weak link is the fifth bowler:mad:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:.if these guys are going to be your "bowlers" then a 5th bowler wont make much of a difference.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:.if these guys are going to be your "bowlers" then a 5th bowler wont make much of a difference.
Turn the other side and look at your bowling resources Bharat Chipli Mithun.A Praveen Kumar Jacques Kallis Vinay Kumar Dale Steyn Roelof van der Merwe Anil Kumble the only recognised bowlers there Kallis, Praveen are lollipop variety Steyn was thrashed everywhere in 1st IPL, opened his big mouth to get his ass whopped Roelof is no where now you bowling is so shyte that you made the retired granddaddy Kumble to come and save ur sorry side but your team is known to languish at the bottom bowl, so it doesnt matter what crap you carry Atleast we have the batting to look upto, you have nothing except this :hysterical:

i would take kumble over any bowler' date='i honestly dont think csk has a shot to win this time.their bowling is not upto the mark.i agree about BRC's bowling but they are good enough to knock off CSK in the semi's.hopefully mithun will be a real weapon for us this time.[/quote'] lol you can just build dream castles, and the fear in you is very clear... watch for big bang from CSK :icflove: :dance:

:whack: You forgot Raina. He bowls really well against the lefties. In Tyagi,Ashwin & Ntini/Murali, we have the attack to contain the opposition within 180. As you might know, 180 is a piece of cake for our belligerent batting lineup:D

i would take kumble over any bowler' date='i honestly dont think csk has a shot to win this time.their bowling is not upto the mark.i agree about BRC's bowling but they are good enough to knock off CSK in the semi's.hopefully mithun will be a real weapon for us this time.[/quote'] dont forget, we have Murali everyone knows who is better

All the other CSK fans have forgotten that we have the best Young Indian batsmen like Kohli , Pandey ,wily fox Dravid and Uthappa who should enjoy Indian conditions.Add Morgan , KP , Kallis , Taylor , White and Rilee Rsouww to the mix , the batting looks Quality . Add the cool finisher and the world's best Wicket-keeper in Boucher , Good spinners like Jumbo and Roelf , we have adequete spinning options . Now if you really think Ntini is good , then how can you trash Steyn who is the best bowler in the world . Add the cunningness of PK , the 2 best domestic bowlers at the moment in Mithun and Vinay not to forget the all-round option in Kallis and DuPreez , I do not think why we should we consider inferior . We have 2 of our own city legends , how many does CSK Have?

^^^It is not about home grown talent/legends:hehe: If it was that then MI is superior to rest of the lot but we all know that ...........>MI:phehehe: PS Haydos has gone on record saying, "I don't want to play for any other franchise apart from Chennai in IPL4" :aetsch: We iz the best there is, best there was, best there ever will be:cool:

We do have a 2-2 record . Dont we . Oh , I forgot it is actually 3-2 in favor of us . The biggest strength of our team is unity brought abt by Kumble and Dravid . That was what carried us all thro' the finals last year . Performance alongside unity . Look at poor Badrinath . He must have felt unwanted by Dhoni . Ashwin gives a match-winning spell in one match and promptly gets dropped for the next.

Even Ross said the same for us . Ross is 25 whereas Haydos is nearing 40 . Whom do you want to be in the team more.
Okay , accepted, talk about IPL 3 mate , ross can stay with u guys untill IPL 13 :haha: but the impact made by haydos and his ruthless hitting will continue this time too ... Also , having a front line bowler or strong bowling line up would do good for a test match, but in T20 is all about mighty hitters ... Haydos,Kempie,Raina give a :finger: to all ur over hyped ballers :dance: