Chennai Super Kings

spectre

Ironically, the injury to Morkel and Murali's subsequent omission has made our bowling attack look the strongest it ever has, since the time this tournament started. For a change, we had a pace attack that can pull its weight.

Ironically, the injury to Morkel and Murali's subsequent omission has made our bowling attack look the strongest it ever has, since the time this tournament started. For a change, we had a pace attack that can pull its weight.
Thushara is a better bowler than Morkel, but Morkel can bat. Murali is in a different class altogether and is a must. I thought we did rather poorly with the team selection this match, but then we won. :giggle: Also, Hussey and Badri together is a match made in hell, although Badri somehow managed to improvise and finish decent. But Hussey :finger:

Guest DeveGowda

Congrats CSk (even though i dont lik u r team much) you brought down some people in ICF to earth :two_thumbs_up:

Guest DeveGowda
i guess deveigowde was floating in space before this match
even after reading all these posts u dont under stood i am not bambi.....I told clearly its bambi's who are floating plz try to read clearly..:giggle: may be u had some bottles of RC yesterday after Epic collapse by Invincibles...i think it will take some time for recovering from hangover :hysterical:

Guest DeveGowda
Bombi's pwned :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
this is the only word bombi's have when they failed to reply properly...Previously G92 patented this ..now DG Swamy :dance:

even after reading all these posts u dont under stood i am not bambi.....I told clearly its bambi's who are floating plz try to read clearly.. may be u had some bottles of RC yesterday after Epic collapse by Invincibles...i think it will take some time for recovering from hangover
i didnt bother watching the game, but i did check the scorecard to see a certain tail ender hammering the big jesus out of the world's second best fast bowler. 3 sixes. and my friend after checking some of the threads i found that you were the only one proclaiming Mumbai Indians to be invincible and another "flammable" Banglore fan to support you. So if anyone was floating somewhere it was you

Guest DeveGowda
i didnt bother watching the game, but i did check the scorecard to see a certain tail ender hammering the big jesus out of the world's second best fast bowler. 3 sixes. and my friend after checking some of the threads i found that you were the only one proclaiming Mumbai Indians to be invincible and another "flammable" Banglore fan to support you. So if anyone was floating somewhere it was you
Sorry man..u didnt entered this banter before IPL startrs..these things going on even before Babmi's started to win matches...u just chked what u want :giggle: