Dutch to ban wearing burqa in public

gator

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Dutch to ban wearing burqa in public

The thread started of on the Burqaah but somehow side tracked :roll: There are a lot of prejudiced opinions on here. Munda Pakistani is trying his best to clear up misconceptions but it seems to have little effect. As a Muslim i'd be more than happy to have a debate in a mature fashion using facts to back up any claims that anyone wishes to make as at the moment all i see is people throwing around baseless and offensive accusations. Like i said i'd be more than happy to debate but i'd appreciate it if people stop calling our Prophet (PBUH) names as i know none of you would like it if your religion or one of your Gods was insulted.
Please enlighten why should a person who presides over the merciless beheading of 900 prisoners where culpability god knows what it was is determined by the presence or absence of pubic hair should be called by any other name thean genocial blood-thirsty person.. Please enlighten why should a person who gives makkans option of either convert or get killed or leve their home should be seen any different light that inquitionist of spain.. PS: I don't believe in scatchign each other's back so if u find some equally despicable act in other religions do point out. But do not expect others to respect a person with above mentioned ugly traits just because u call him prophet.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Dutch to ban wearing burqa in public logical debate becomee the first casualty when u have friend involved.. I saw it on other thread hope it doesn't continue... :lmao:

logical debate becomee the first casualty when u have friend involved.. I saw it on other thread hope it doesn't continue... :lmao:
Regards your first post, please try and get the grasp of basic English and grammar so your posts don't read like gibberish. I await your facts to backup your claims. Regards your second post, i have no idea what you are going on about.

Guest dada_rocks

logical debate becomee the first casualty when u have friend involved.. I saw it on other thread hope it doesn't continue... :lmao:
Regards your first post, please try and get the grasp of basic English and grammar so your posts don't read like gibberish. I await your facts to backup your claims. Regards your second post, i have no idea what you are going on about.
Yeah i know first refuge of clueles is always hiding behind typo.. So same old tricks. it all starts with pleass tell where.. (1) Read banu quraiza incident http://www.derafsh-kaviyani.com/english/quraiza.html (2) Read what socalled prophet did after defeating makkans Feigning ignorance is no defence . While u are at it.. do try to answer queries raised in the following thread the other great moderates qazi MIG could not do much beyond rambling irrelevant stuff. let us see how far you can go.. http://www.indiancricketfans.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=948 Talking of gibberish, seriously the concept of continuity of line of thought coherence and redundancy is totally lost on the writer of socalled holy book.

Re: Dutch to ban wearing burqa in public Guys, it was established in a previous thread that calling religious books, Gods, prophets etc. names that you would not appreciate if they were used against your religious books, Gods, prophets etc. is not on. Lets strictly adhere to that in these debates which have the potential to bring in a lot of thought and knowledge. DR: Can you please edit your post?

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Dutch to ban wearing burqa in public which part is name calling.. i believe i am giving example of genocide when callig someone genocidal... u can very well ban religious discussionif u are so touchy.. ps: i don't mind facts no matter how touchy

Re: Dutch to ban wearing burqa in public Calling some book gibberish is a purely subjective judgement and will not be appreciated if people call the Gita gibberish by Hindus. Similarly, calling a prophet of some religion genocidal is passing a negative judgemental value. Religious debates can and have taken place without inciting the other party. Lets stick to that policy and edit out these portions.

Guest dada_rocks

Calling some book gibberish is a purely subjective judgement and will not be appreciated if people call the Gita gibberish by Hindus. Similarly' date=' calling a prophet of some religion genocidal is passing a negative judgemental value. Religious debates can and have taken place without inciting the other party. Lets stick to that policy and edit out these portions.[/quote'] Well then u can very well ban the religious discusison I am calling a person who presided over genocide genocidal. what is nextline of defence calling hitlar racist is subjective. Well as far as gibberish part is concerned although i can give whole litany of accounts about the gibberish character but I can see your point here of subjectivity involved, and message modified accordingly.

Re: Dutch to ban wearing burqa in public DR: My point is that all these historical events of centuries ago can and are presented in different light by different parties. Lets try to keep these debates factual than inciteful. The same point can be made by saying something like "in XYZ account he is shown to have precided over the killing of ABC people" rather than calling someone "genocidal" which in all likelihood will sidetrack the discussion. Thanks for modifying your post, BTW. :wtg:

Guest dada_rocks

DR: My point is that all these historical events of centuries ago can and are presented in different light by different parties. Lets try to keep these debates factual than inciteful. The same point can be made by saying something like "in XYZ account he is shown to have precided over the killing of ABC people" rather than calling someone "genocidal" which in all likelihood will sidetrack the discussion. Thanks for modifying your post, BTW. :wtg:
I see your point viz a viz phrasing. But I am not sold on the relativism of morality idea in this kind of infernal matters. Come on beheading 900 people that too for the reason that they didn't respect the treaty of helping u in war-game one by one by a person who claims to be messenger of all merciful God, is little too much to digest whichever way u look at it. This kind of directives could not have come from any merciful super-natural being, provided there does exist anything like that in first place.

DR: My point is that all these historical events of centuries ago can and are presented in different light by different parties. Lets try to keep these debates factual than inciteful. The same point can be made by saying something like "in XYZ account he is shown to have precided over the killing of ABC people" rather than calling someone "genocidal" which in all likelihood will sidetrack the discussion. Thanks for modifying your post, BTW. :wtg:
I see your point viz a viz phrasing. But I am not sold on the relativism of morality idea in this kind of infernal matters. Come on beheading 900 people that too for the reason that they didn't respect the treaty of helping u in war-game one by one by a person who claims to be messenger of all merciful God, is little too much to digest whichever way u look at it. This kind of directives could not have come from any merciful super-natural being, provided there does exist anything like that in first place.
This is precisely what Shwetabh is talking about. I could easily give you evidence contrary to this but no doubt you will brush it aside. No matter though, i will respond to Bheembhai and then i will attempt to clear up your misconceptions.

Re: Dutch to ban wearing burqa in public I did and its a wonderful book and sparked off a lot of intelligent debate. The content was no doubt controversial but he did not use direct judgement values in the book, but instead described events and left the judgement to the reader. Its that kind of thing which forms the basis of an intelligent debate rather than name calling.

Guest dada_rocks

This is precisely what Shwetabh is talking about. I could easily give you evidence contrary to this but no doubt you will brush it aside. No matter though, i will respond to Bheembhai and then i will attempt to clear up your misconceptions.
Go ahead give the evidence and rest assurd I will keep that holy-man under list of genocidal individual Just because someobody wear garb of religion his/her despicable acts can't be overlooked.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Dutch to ban wearing burqa in public Talking of satanic verses, Rushdie didn't add anything new he just reproduced the real account. He did say whatever needed to be said. Believers like to forget this episode because it puts the question makr on whole revelation drama. I mean if satanic verses were uttered under influence of satan then who is to confirm what other verse were or were not influenced by satan. If u look at verses dealing in war-booty distribution and sex-slave practice u can't help but think it must have come from satan.