Siva is a freaking legend i say freaking legend :D

satishg

You dont bother and yet cant stop responding to my posts even when they aren't addressed to anyone in particular!! Anyways as they say "chor ki daadhi mein tinka" :--D
dont be obtuse ... the forum's utility is directly proportional to the quality of contributors. I am just saddened that mods have left the asylum to the retards.
dont be obtuse ... the forum's utility is directly proportional to the quality of contributors. I am just saddened that mods have left the asylum to the retards.
Dude, I can't understand what your problem is? You may be the next best thing in the world after Shakespeare, but what riled you so much? Is it that I adore Sachin or was that me calling LSRK a legend? To me LSRK is a legend for talking like a common Sachin fan. If you dont agree, thats your problem and not mine. Like you said earlier, its an open forum and everyone is free to express their views. You dont want to idolize someone thats you choice, but then why comment on what I say about someone? And if you comment on me, expect to hear something back. But no you would like to have your cake and eat it too. Doesn't work that way. I dont want to make it ugly here, so better we stop.
Dude, I can't understand what your problem is? You may be the next best thing in the world after Shakespeare, but what riled you so much? Is it that I adore Sachin or was that me calling LSRK a legend? To me LSRK is a legend for talking like a common Sachin fan. If you dont agree, thats your problem and not mine. Like you said earlier, its an open forum and everyone is free to express their views. You dont want to idolize someone thats you choice, but then why comment on what I say about someone? And if you comment on me, expect to hear something back. But no you would like to have your cake and eat it too. Doesn't work that way. I dont want to make it ugly here, so better we stop.
"Odd and disconcerting for you not for those like me and millions other who adore SRT. If you have a problem, why comment? It'll save you lots of energy and you can use your brain cells productively elsewhere.:finger: You may want to use your advice before you respond to ppl's post with junk like the above. Sticking your middle finger at another poster for no apparent reason is not courteous. Get it ... so before you talk to others about preaching. Practice what you state ... as far as making it ugly goes. If you can behave like an adult without juvenile posts - then no one will get on your case.