What are the few things you won't share with anyone?

beetle

Re: What are the few things you won't share with anyone? hahaha, SG's always crack. Dinesh Mongia's certainly did the other day, and that wasn't the first time i've seen a crappy SG break off ! Best Indian bats are BDM and SS Sunridges - those are a much better investment. Get something from one of these two when your current stick breaks.

Re: What are the few things you won't share with anyone?

hahaha, SG's always crack. Dinesh Mongia's certainly did the other day, and that wasn't the first time i've seen a crappy SG break off ! Best Indian bats are BDM and SS Sunridges - those are a much better investment. Get something from one of these two when your current stick breaks.
Nah have has BDM and SS. Had the lot. SG is the best for me. Always score loads of runs with it, just suits me. Cricket bats are so cheap in India. I spend about ?90 for the best ones, while in UK equivalent top stick is ?250 :eek: MRF bats are the worst, complete waste compared to other top quality indian bats. Dead as a dodo their middle compared to the SG guns. They should stick to making tyres

Re: What are the few things you won't share with anyone?

Nah have has BDM and SS. Had the lot. SG is the best for me. Always score loads of runs with it' date=' just suits me.[/quote'] Yeah, you are trying to emulate your idol - Kaif. He also started off with a BDM and switched SG ever since he came back into the Indian side... :lol: MRF's are alright. Friend of mine in India bought a Genius and absolutely loves it...he plays club cricket and has been scoring plenty of runs ever since he got it. They are heavier bats and with thicker edges - the kind that take a while to develop that "sweet spot". Did you know that MRF don't even make their own bats ? They just put the stickers over them - same way Reebok do. In actuality, BDM and other manufacturers are the ones who actually carve out the bats.

Re: What are the few things you won't share with anyone? The MRF bats bats are awful, only good for fire wood. The fact they do not actually make the bats says it all. Everyone knows sachin and lara do not actually use mrf bats just put the stickers on. Same with Reebok, fire wood is all they are good for. Gimmicks. SG's are quality, same as the Bass Vampires, best bats from India.