Lara,G.Smith,Pawnting,Atherton,Zaheer Abbas,Boycott,...how much they average in India?

Rajan

Many say indian tracks are flat and so it is easy to score big runs in india. achievements of indian batsmen in subcontinent pitches are not true reflection of their quality , blah, blah. just wanted to know the performances in india of some cricketers who are rated as best players of their team and acknowledged as very good batsmen of pace and spin. can Boss Bhai contribute the difference in average of leading batsmen in their country and in india? if indian pitches are so easy for batsmen, why some really big names fail to better their career averages in india?

Rajan, Heres what you really wanted diff between avgs at home and in India of some good players. For this I assumed a good player would have scored atleast 2000 runs at home . For the sake of completeness I have included both sets of players i.e those who avg more in India than at home and vice-versa .... its a fascinating list. Thanks for this great stat idea ...
Boss, thanks a ton for the info... i was sure not many So called Great players have done that well on the "flat tracks' in india. but this , i did not expect. some fans of australia, south africa and pakis often run down indian batsmen as FTB's when in fact their favourites dont even reach their career average... Thanks again.