Discussing the 2nd test between India and SA at Kolkata, 2010

Discussing the 2nd test between India and SA at Kolkata, 2010  

1. 1.

• With an Hour Left Today
    • Tomorrow After Lunch
    • Other

No.. that's it . No Indian coaches. Regionalism will kill us. Look already he is whinging about dropping Saha. He didn't actually question why Saha was picked ahead of Parthiv patel.
Err u sound regionalistic wid ur post. Watever he said, Had it been sum other cricketer in place or Sourav, he wud have stated the same too. Saha was dropped and picked both Wrongly. Saha sudnt hav been picked in the first place. Dropping him was another wrong decision, considering it was a debut match, and he didnt do too much wrong. But i dont actually mean dat he sud have been picked ahead of Karthk. Wen u drop sum1 it sends wrong signal towards dat guy. He has been dropped not actually for Poor performance[ whch Saha may thnk now] , He has been dropped to rectify the error comited y the selection panel. On the last Note, Dada rocks. Waiting for him to get back to sum kinda role in Indian cricket.
Firstly Cut the regionalistic crap here. Watever he said, Had it been sum other cricketer in place or Sourav, he wud have stated the same too. Saha was dropped and picked both Wrongly. Saha sudnt hav been picked in the first place. Dropping him was another wrong decision, considering it was a debut match, and he didnt do too much wrong. But i dont actually mean dat he sud have been picked ahead of Karthk. Wen u drop sum1 it sends wrong signal towards dat guy. He has been dropped not actually for Poor performance[ whch Saha may thnk now] , He has been dropped to rectify the error comited y the selection panel. On the last Note, Dada rocks. Waiting for him to get back to sum kinda role in Indian cricket.
sehwag will bring him back to the earth in this fixture' date=' and will smash 100 in both innings, with the help of master balster[/quote'] Tere muah mein ghee shakkar, rasgulla, gulab jamun, chum chum, barfi, peda, ladoos aur bahut saari meethaiya :icflove:

We will make it 2-0 at Eden: Paul Harris It was reported that Johan Botha was the first choice spinner in Nagpur? I always thought that I was the No.1 spinner of the side. I was also told that I’m the No.1 spinner. Your outside-the-leg-stump line turned out to be a masterstroke… The reason behind that line was to stop the Indians from scoring. There was also an effort to bowl on the rough. Do you think the Indian batsmen underestimated you? Wherever I go, the press and players think I’m rubbish. I wanted to change that." MS Dhoni seems to have become your bunny — you got him in both innings. (Laughs). I don’t think he’s my bunny. I just happened to bowl in the right areas. I’m sure he will come out hard against me. And what about Sachin Tendulkar? He is known to step out against bowlers like Shane Warne. The situation of the game did not allow him to bat freely after India followed on. You don’t play too aggressively following on. He’s a world class player and one of the best players I have bowled to. He got a century. But I’m happy I got him out. Your celebration after taking Tendulkar’s wicket was rather strange. You fell on the pitch… Ab (de Villiers) knocked me over. I twisted my ankle. But I’m fine. There are no problems. The Indians were practising the leg-stump line in Nagpur. They could be better prepared now. Were they? That’s a surprise. But look, they could not score off me because of the situation. You can’t bat for three days under pressure. They are known to be aggressive. Having said that, I know I bowled quite nicely. I was quite accurate. It was not too easy for them to be aggressive. I would imagine they would be a bit more aggressive in their planning. Graeme Smith seems to have a lot of faith in you... Graeme and I go back a long way. He’s a very smart captain. He knows how to get the best out of me. I’m an aggressive cricketer. I like to stare at the batsmen and he likes that. I performed well and as long you keep doing that, they keep picking me. How about the pitch — you got the wickets because of the circumstances or your skills? There was a bit of turn outside the leg stump for me. You saw Amit Mishra spun it quite a bit on the first day. I expect the same in Kolkata. I think the Eden wicket, too, will aid spinners. The Nagpur wicket was a good wicket in Indian conditions. What about the Indian spinners? Why do you think they could not do well in Nagpur? I think Jacques Kallis and Hashim Amla played very well. The Indian spinners didn’t bowl that badly. When you got two guys who bat so well, there is not much bowlers can do. Can you repeat Nagpur in Kolkata? Hopefully. It will be a great achievement for us. We want to win the Test. We will not play for a draw. We will play the same sort of aggressive cricket that we played in Nagpur. We will not settle for a draw. http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/interview_we-will-make-it-2-0-at-eden-says-paul-harris_1346646

Where did he say we will make it 2-0 at Eden? "Can you repeat Nagpur in Kolkata? Hopefully. It will be a great achievement for us. We want to win the Test. We will not play for a draw. We will play the same sort of aggressive cricket that we played in Nagpur. We will not settle for a draw. "

Where did he say we will make it 2-0 at Eden? "Can you repeat Nagpur in Kolkata? Hopefully. It will be a great achievement for us. We want to win the Test. We will not play for a draw. We will play the same sort of aggressive cricket that we played in Nagpur. We will not settle for a draw. "
Indian media for you, pal. Our press is full of journo's who are a bunch of morons :finger: