Discussing the 2nd test between India and SA at Kolkata, 2010

Discussing the 2nd test between India and SA at Kolkata, 2010  

1. 1.

• With an Hour Left Today
    • Tomorrow After Lunch
    • Other

He is the leader of our attack. As everyone else looked tired, bored, and defeated with the ball, Zaheer kept storming in. He got in the Saffers faces. He tested them with skillful swing bowling, aggression, and a fair clip of pace (he touched 140). Harbhajan is getting all the credit but without Zaheer, the South African's could still be one down. Zaheer spurs the team. He bowls his heart out and gets things to happen, and that feeling is contagious and spreads throughout the team. Another such bowler is Sreesanth, yet we still bench him for some reason.

What are we Pakistan? So unpredictable? "Which India will show up?" :roll: We've been pretty consistent over the past couple of years, and I expect a professional performance all around, which they showed in the last session yesterday.
Last test we were worse than Pak.....at least they have an excuse of no viable internal cricket structure and a country that is crumbling away. What is ours??
Last test we were worse than Pak.....at least they have an excuse of no viable internal cricket structure and a country that is crumbling away. What is ours??
Um, so then SA was worse than Pakistan too, and so was Australia when they all faced a innings defeat very recently. You're choosing one match out of the last 10 guess the performance today, I'm using the other 9 as a standard.
Um' date=' so then SA was worse than Pakistan too, and so was Australia when they all faced a innings defeat very recently. You're choosing one match out of the last 10 guess the performance today, I'm using the other 9 as a standard.[/quote'] I concur. You cannot judge a team by one isolated match - the course of events is also important. Also, there was a lot of confusion on the morning of the test when Rohit got injured and Saha played as a batsman (which is not an excuse to lose a test match in such a manner). I'm pretty sure it hit the dressing room harmony in some or the other way. So, I think we can ignore the sample! :winky: (just like 1st test loss of SA to Eng in the recent series).
Guest DeveGowda

500+... Innings win....match will over in day 4... SA cant make more than 200 in 2nd innings ..(they have 2 passengers in prince and Duminy whoc cost them England series) Ill change my predictions its Look like india will score over 400 today itself.. Viru 250+