Are you a SuperSelector ? Prize Money: 100M

Guest Hiten.

varun you might need to delay by another half an hour I suppose.. they are showing highlights of the previous matches now and so it seems there is still time left for toss and play
Delayed 15 more minutes

thanks... adding shane watson to RR squad will help immensely. since u r there online now, why dont u add him... it will help in the team composition
Holy crap man.. please learn to have some patience.. 3 messages and one PM about Watson in 5 minutes !! :haha:

Holy crap man.. please learn to have some patience.. 3 messages and one PM about Watson in 5 minutes !! :haha:
whats crap in this? i dont understand... i was trying to just get ur attention... no need to get worked up dude. since u were online at this time after a long time, i got a little excited..

whats crap in this? i dont understand... i was trying to just get ur attention... no need to get worked up dude. since u were online at this time after a long time' date=' i got a little excited..[/quote'] dude, he is not worked up. Holy Crap or Holy Shyt is said when people are astonished/shocked etc. It's a colloquial thing.