Are you a SuperSelector ? Prize Money: 100M

Guest Hiten.

First match should be very dull in SS - Everyone has Raina, Hayden, Vijay, Ojha, Pathan and Lumb. Most people have Murali (I have Dhoni) as the fourth in CSK. The only thing really differentiating the teams is the fourth member in RR (Faiz, Jhunjhun etc) who is not likely to have much impact. Has Watson been included, everyone would have had him and things would be even more boring.

The same thing happened last season too. By the time the tournament reached the half way mark, the players selected became very fixed. Nobody was willing to risk and there was very little movement in rankings. To drop down more than a couple of positions, you either had to miss a match or get too bored

yeah , only 5 of them have Vijay I need Tait & Murali to do well ..no one has Tait in top10 and only 5 of them have Murali
I also noticed most of the SS players dont have Vijay today .. this is one of my best chance to recover some places of the 8 places I lost as my internet was down for the last 2 days .. Vijay for century today :P

First match should be very dull in SS - Everyone has Raina, Hayden, Vijay, Ojha, Pathan and Lumb. Most people have Murali (I have Dhoni) as the fourth in CSK. The only thing really differentiating the teams is the fourth member in RR (Faiz, Jhunjhun etc) who is not likely to have much impact. Has Watson been included, everyone would have had him and things would be even more boring.
cant agree with you totally.. ppl do take risks.. its only the amount of risks that they take that is different bobby takes calculated risks and most of the time it works for him and thats why he has taken an unassailable lead... vijay was not a definite pick till last game.. only bobby had him in the last game when smashed brc bowlers... i took a couple of risks and they dint go well... if was in the top 2/3 for the first few games before the first kotle match where i took a major risk of dropping all batsmen and packing the team with bowlers. i left out sachin and picked bajji, malinga and zaheer.. sachin played a blinder and i dropped to no. 12 in just one game... for the next 20-25 games i have been nudging my way to no. 7, with very little risk and depending on other ppl's mistakes. last couple of games i picked monish mishra, pujara, kp with mixed luck.. ppl do take risk by dropping form players.. but not devastating players like yusuf, hayden, gilly, yuvi even after their repeated failures

I've climbed to 18 now, after being in the 20s for around 10 days. 332 points away from top-10 I should stay here till the end of the match unless Murali takes something like 6 wickets.
I also have Murali .. other trump cards are Lumb, Ojha and Fazal .. if any of them performs brilliantly it would be awesome :beer: