What international cricket tornament is starting in Hyderabad?

ViruRulez

DD Sports is showing live an opening ceremony for a 5 nation cricket tournament which is starting in Hyderabad. The AP CM and other known people like Chris Cairns etc. are there. There are 5 nations including India, SA, SL, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe. They are saying World Future League or something. What is that? Cannot see such a tournament in cricinfo but there is a big crowd and many internationals also there. Out of known faces, the previous Bangles captain Habibul Bashar is also there. What tournament is that?

Just changed channel to DD Sports for a moment right now.. it is written WFL India, WFL Bangladesh etc. in their jersies... maybe World Future League as they were saying .. meanwhile our score is 15/3 against Bangles right now Ok just searched in google with World Future League and it seems they have a website. This is the website I found http://wflt20.com/Default.aspx How come cricinfo is not tracking this series. I thought CI tracked all cricketing series including smaller tournaments too. It is a 5 nation tournament and so would not be that small I suppose. :hmmm: Anyways another T20 tournament it seems :wall: Hope the future of cricket does not depend on T20 alone.