The best and the worst team kits till now.

dev.goswami

Lets discuss guys....the best and the worst team kits you have seen in both the editions of the tournament... My choice First Season Worst kit: Its quite obv actually..Deccan Chargers Best kit: hate to say it....but KKR..finally topped something..i think theirs was the best kit in IPL 1 Second Season Worst kit: very tough to choose..i would go for KKR for their Star Plus logo on the back :P Best kit: Deccan not only improved their performance but also their kit..great choice of color!!! Whats your say??

IPL SEASON 1: Best Award Goes to Delhi Daredevils with Ac Milan inspired jersey. KKR came close though. Worst Award goes to Deccan Chargers. Wth KXIP closely behind IPL SEASON 2: After DD changing their jersey. KKR came up with a better jersey. DC close behind. Worst Award goes to Chennai SK, bland and hippy style like the ICL jerseys. IPL SEASON 3: Mumbai Indians is easily the best this season. Again DC closely behind. WORST Award goes to KKR with their million dollar fashion designer stick a few patches of gold stickers to a purple undershirt. :giggle:

IPL SEASON 1: Best Award Goes to Delhi Daredevils with Ac Milan inspired jersey. KKR came close though. Worst Award goes to Deccan Chargers. Wth KXIP closely behind IPL SEASON 2: After DD changing their jersey. KKR came up with a better jersey. DC close behind. Worst Award goes to Chennai SK, bland and hippy style like the ICL jerseys. IPL SEASON 3: Mumbai Indians is easily the best this season. Again DC closely behind. WORST Award goes to KKR with their million dollar fashion designer stick a few patches of gold stickers to a purple undershirt. :giggle:
Do not forget their Lux Cozi sponsorship :winky:

KKR have changed their jersey and it is not that bad now IMO .. the purple one was looking g@y but this one looks good .. I would say again KKR jersey might be one of the best this year too after checking out the photos the jersey launch.. check their jersey for IPL 3 which they launched a couple of days ago kkr-xxx-tie-up-9.jpg