Bradman is the greatest, Sachin comes only second: Waugh, Benaud

Feed

Bradman is the greatest, Sachin comes only second: Waugh, Benaud  

2 members have voted

1. 1.

facts arent allowed in these discussions .... when that happens pretty much anything can be said ... as long as there is enough herdage to shout you down ...
I hear you. For a good discussion to happen you need people to have an open mind when discussing a topic. What I see here is basically a debate.
Did Tendulkar play bodyline series? He would probably average 20 or something. :winky: Show me a series where Tendulkar had 5 or 6 fielders behind him got bouncer after bouncer.
India tour of england 2007 to name the most recent one where james anderson and english bowlers used the same tactic with lesser fielders, tendulkar averaged well there imistake people make was that the bouncers if directed to ribs are called a short ball which bradman faced they were really not bouncers but back of length balls aimed at ribs.go watch some footage not some articles
India tour of england 2007 to name the most recent one where james anderson and english bowlers used the same tactic with lesser fielders, i mistake people make was that the bouncers if directed to ribs are called a short ball which bradman faced they were really not bouncers but sback of length balls aimed at ribs.go watch some footage not some articles
Yea.. that is why woodfull got hit on his chest and got badly injured and host of other players got hit on their head. Btw how many bouncers you bowl these days to a bowler. 2 maximum. Not every ball. James anderson :hysterical::hysterical:
Yea.. that is why woodfull got hit on his chest and got badly injured and host of other players got hit on their head. Btw how many bouncers you bowl these days to a bowler. 2 maximum. Not every ball. James anderson :hysterical::hysterical:
bro, bowlers are allowed 2 bouncers and they can still today aim for chest,so 2bouncers+4 back of length even today it is allowed minus the fielders restriction not to forget the lesser pace of yesteryear bowlers. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rybPvBa3Oc]YouTube- Bodyline!!![/ame]
Good "discussion" guys :cantstop: :coolsun:
Yep and we appreciate your considerable help in enhancing the quality of the discussion with your "well-thought-out", "insightful" and, hold your breath, "enlightening" comments! Please do keep it up for your comments make us laugh out loud and laughter cannot be bad for the health.