IPL opening ceremony LIVE

SachDan

They should have conducted in hyderabad. Not a single disturbance here for the last 15 days. I would have definitely bought a ticket. Atleast the crowd would have been bigger.
Yes. But looking at the Telangana issue. I think they did the right thing.

"Toss will take place only after 30 minutes but I guess IPL is back to India and it's okay according to IST - Indian Stretchable Time' date=" says a clever reader. :hysterical:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The eight captains are trooping on the field to affirm their commitment to the Spirit of Cricket. Gilchrist is the first to sign the banner. Ganguly is next and he looks older than last year. Warney's next, and he looks younger, spiky hair and all. Gambhir is leading Delhi this year, not Sehwag. Gambhir always looks intense. Shastri's going to have a hoarse voice by the end of this. "Captain Cool," he screams, calling Dhoni up, then gushes over Sangakkara, calling him magnificent. Kumble's the second last going up, but the crowd are already chanting the next captain's name ... "Sachin, Sachin". The decibel levels soar as he walks up. Terrific. :hail: