THe Worst cricket Forum?

Chaos

Re: THe Worst cricket Forum?

Baadshah, I didn't mean this to be a Pak-bashing thread. I can see it's turned into one. You are right, this forum is pretty much on the same plane as the other one. Just one difference...we don't claim the higher moral ground like some of the luminaries there do. I accept that we need to improve. I see too little objectivity when it comes to Pakistan and its cricket.
Fair enough :wtg: I too accept that a lot of Pakistan fans are narrow minded, there is a lot of room for both sides to improve.

Re: THe Worst cricket Forum? I am one who believes PP has become a bit better since they moved from SN. The credit probably goes to the new mods.......MIG and the other mods are far less tolerant of anti India rant compared to earlier ones... Even guys like merc seem to have improved.Anti India threads are allowed but without the bitter vulgarity that was there earlier.I would give the mods good grades for the job...any improvement is welcome. Of course you won't find love for India and Indians there ...just like you won't find much love foe Pakistan and Pakistanis in general.... We can find good and bad people every where.

OMG this site named Pakpassion is full of sh^t loaded site with morons. How can they compare Inzy to sachin???? and they make fun of indians. Hope the admins of the site die soon. Praying 24/7 here! May allah grant them happy funeral.
What a pathetic thread. You are lucky I am not a member here in some adminsitrative capacity, 'cos if i was - i would have deleted this thread in a flash. Seriously - who the hell cares about what those inbreds are doing ? Do you ever see them visiting and discussing our forum ?? Didn't think so. If you happen to think that the members of their forum are thick as pig sh*t (most of 'em probably are - being p@kis) and don't like their opinions then why do you bother visiting their forum in the first place ? Anything goes in cyberspace. The net is a medium for people to exercise their right to talk about whatever they like - without worrying about being PC all the time like they would be in real life. Not all the sites you encounter are going to be worth reading, and you ESPECIALLY shouldn't expect anything interesting in a p@ki forum !! P@kis hate Indians - get it thru' ur head. You have the option to either click a link or ignore it. I recommend you just stay away, instead of losing your marbles and boring people with such pointless threads.

hey predator if you dont like my post dont even bother reading and posting my friend. You need some :help:
Normally i would. But since this is the first, I needed to give you something to think about until the next time you visit that place, and decide to bring up the details of your little excursion in the form of another thread on this forum. Sorry kid, but no one cares and neither should you.

OMG this site named Pakpassion is full of sh^t loaded site with morons. How can they compare Inzy to sachin???? and they make fun of indians. Hope the admins of the site die soon. Praying 24/7 here! May allah grant them happy funeral.
What a pathetic thread. You are lucky I am not a member here in some adminsitrative capacity, 'cos if i was - i would have deleted this thread in a flash. Seriously - who the hell cares about what those inbreds are doing ? Do you ever see them visiting and discussing our forum ?? Didn't think so. If you happen to think that the members of their forum are thick as pig sh*t (most of 'em probably are - being p@kis) and don't like their opinions then why do you bother visiting their forum in the first place ? Anything goes in cyberspace. The net is a medium for people to exercise their right to talk about whatever they like - without worrying about being PC all the time like they would be in real life. Not all the sites you encounter are going to be worth reading, and you ESPECIALLY shouldn't expect anything interesting in a p@ki forum !! P@kis hate Indians - get it thru' ur head. You have the option to either click a link or ignore it. I recommend you just stay away, instead of losing your marbles and boring people with such pointless threads.
Thank you very much Predator. My point proven in a nutshell.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: THe Worst cricket Forum? My favourite for laugh-riot is this genre of thread.. Which MOD will u approach if u are hurt.. Which mod is most cordial Which mod will u apprach if ur wife cheats with the neigbourhood paanwala Which mod will u apprach if u sister runs away with shoaib akhtar Which mod will you approach if u get sodomized in drunke stupor Which mod will u approach if u find one fine day that ur wife is lesbian. Never seen a bigger consternation of bunch of semi-literate adults with such a serious case of narcissistic tendencies. :lmao:

Guest dada_rocks

That's why I ask you guys to moderate your language and not use words like "P@ki" etc. If we stoop to the same level, how are we different from those people? I have followed that forum for many years, and the amount and depth of abuse that's been heaped on Indians since the Wanderers victory is probably the worst I have ever seen. Some of the filth that's been levelled has been indescribable. The mods have stood by and banned the Indian posters who dared retaliate. I urge all you guys to stay away from there. What's the point in getting your BP up? It's such a filthy place.
Dhondy, Why don't you give some examples? Just like ICF has dada_rocks, dsr, Predator_05 etc PP too will have its equivalents.
Dada_rocks doesn't do bull$hit just likes to show disellusioned people mirrow which I did one fine day to ur chief MIG and I see he has stopped posting.. just go and check the concerned thread,.. :hic:

Re: THe Worst cricket Forum? Seems like you lot are really addicted to that forum.

I am one who believes PP has become a bit better since they moved from SN. The credit probably goes to the new mods.......MIG and the other mods are far less tolerant of anti India rant compared to earlier ones... Even guys like merc seem to have improved.Anti India threads are allowed but without the bitter vulgarity that was there earlier.I would give the mods good grades for the job...any improvement is welcome. Of course you won't find love for India and Indians there ...just like you won't find much love foe Pakistan and Pakistanis in general.... We can find good and bad people every where.
Nice to see an honest and fair opinion.

Re: THe Worst cricket Forum? You got to be kidding, MP! Beetle hasn't seen the place lately. It's an India bashing treadmill. "Cowardly Indian pansies refuse to play"...."Our brothers in India will do Qurbani, and then your government will be powerless"..."We ruled India for a 1000 years" and what not! As for addiction, yeah, we are addicted to cricket, and also to opinions on cricket. Nothing wrong about it.