Burry Richards

kabira

I want to squeeze his balls... what a nutcase...and biased individual.. His commentary during 5th ODI annoyed me a lot.... For instance..Kaif drops a sitter...and he immediately mentions, if it was Gibbs he would have gobbled it easily...Mr. Barry, your Gibbs dropped WC... On another instance right after Laxman was caught behind...this indian batsman cant come behind the line...they get hyped up by performing on indian wickets...Mr Barry, what about your captain..who was not able to buy a run...? what about his technique....C'mon he is brought up in SA... On another instance, Sachin has lost it..His reflexes are slow and blah blah...and right about that time, Sachin pulls Kallis..ball was not shot at all.... stupid senile old man... Even Dominic Cork was very unbiased in his expert commentary...

Re: Burry Richards Barry Richards is always known to talk crap. He simply doesn't add any value as a commentator and just blabbers all day. I even wonder why the Indian TV uses him in the first place. He was also in the commie group when Aussies played in India in 2004/05. Barry Richards was also part of the ICC commentary team. Now he is back for this series as well. I'm tired listening to this senile old man really.

Re: Burry Richards kya re Rahul? What's wrong with Chappell the greater? Chappelli, Boycott and Holding are excellent. Holding has a killer sense of humor -- quiet like his runup, and equally deadly. Barry Richards seems to be the classic attention seeker, and he's found the perfect mate in the Indian media. Tons of attention on offer.