BRC is the team to beat

Guest Hiten.

Guest DeveGowda
BRC fans too excited today' date=' perhaps they fear MI :giggle:[/quote'] No man we alreday beat them once...will beat one more time on april 17.. if any team we fear thats DD ..... overall record 1 win , 5 loss .... **its not about excitement just time pass...also bringing down bambi's to earth....

I believe.....because i am not a bambi fans leaving in wonder land...:--D Look one loss how devastated u people became.....:hatsoff:
none of us are devastated ... all of us are cool man .... :icflove: :yay: not like BRC fans who moan n groan before every game saying that they will lose... n then go to other people's IPL thread n moan n groan about BRC losing... n then get really depressed when their team has lost (4 times) :D n then moan n groan some more....

No man we alreday beat them once...will beat one more time on april 17.. if any team we fear thats DD ..... overall record 1 win , 5 loss .... **its not about excitement just time pass...also bringing down bambi's to earth....
we were on earth all this time bro... we already knew that our team were underdogs n totally dependent on the master.... unlike certain fans of the opposition who were totally insecure that inspite of having a massively better team were still below the underdogs...... who were praying to their lords that someone should beat MI so that they can gloat n gloat :D n not feel insecure about their team anymore

Guest DeveGowda
This all started by DeveGowda' date=' saala now everyone is Jinxing here :mad:[/quote'] why u blaming poor guy like me..i am innocent..:(( Chk the 2 posts below u r post..RoRo is ro-ing....:--D

Guest DeveGowda
nice try :hysterical: with one more win we only equal win total of :brc: :finger: :brc: :hail: :hail:
But u have Momentum..no need of trying to win matches..Just momentum will take u to semi..:two_thumbs_up:

What a performance with the bat :aha::aha: Scored almost 100 runs in the last six overs! Haters don't be surprised since we are the best :brc:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

:mi: may be still set for :mi: vs :brc: finals IMO. :hail: :hail:
:mi: ?? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: how on earth you expect a bunch of chokers to reach finals? :hysterical::hysterical: Dream final: :csk: V :brc: B->

:mi: ?? :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: how on earth you expect a bunch of chokers to reach finals? :hysterical::hysterical: Dream final: :csk: V :brc: B->
so goddy chokes and dehydrates. wat else can goddy bambi do? :woot: