30 skeletons of children found in Noida....

beetle

Re: 30 skeletons of children found in Noida.... exactly my thoughts..dada...i was thinking on these terms... infact..a convicted rapist's penis should be chopped off..as it happpend in taliban regime...ofcourse after taking his semen samples for his wife to use..if she wishes to give birth to his child... another punishment would be to tie his hands and legs tightly..and dro him in a tank full of piranha fish..they will finish him in 6 hours.. for this person...a hot rod up the back side....chopping from the front side..chopping of tongue...breaking the front teeth.. and then finally fed to piranha fishes... unfortunately..i am not a judge..else there won't be any rape case after my judgement..

Re: 30 skeletons of children found in Noida.... Posts: 273 Offline Posted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:30 am Post subject: exactly my thoughts..dada...i was thinking on these terms... infact..a convicted rapist's penis should be chopped off..as it happpend in taliban regime...ofcourse after taking his semen samples for his wife to use..if she wishes to give birth to his child... why on earth would any woman want to have such a monster's child?

Re: 30 skeletons of children found in Noida.... there was this man in calcutta who was hanged to death for killing a school girl after raping her... he was married..and he had 2 children...and those children were born when he was in jail...or perhaps on bail...not sure... pagal aurto ki kami nahi hai india me.... many women know that their husbands go to brothels....and all...those things still they give birth to their children..