There is no stopping Mumbai Indians from winning the DLF IPL this time

flamy

Guest DeveGowda
Do u think that all the foreign players from the IPL teams will play for theit teams? no sir... they will play for they country teams brother :hysterical:
Depends on IPL teams..IPl teams have firts right of these players..only thing is players Home team will get money... **I donno whether player can Voluntarily play for their home team...ie refuse offer of IPL teams..

Depends on IPL teams..IPl teams have firts right of these players..only thing is players Home team will get money... **I donno whether player can Voluntarily play for their home team...ie refuse offer of IPL teams..
i guess you didnt see what happened in the last chamions trophy, go have a look in some archive, you will find out how many foreign players left the IPL teams

Guest DeveGowda
i guess you didnt see what happened in the last chamions trophy' date=' go have a look in some archive, you will find out how many foreign players left the IPL teams[/quote'] warner and maharoof who was not needed by DD Gibs played for cobras.. But Nannes was played for DD instead of Victoria... **Its all depending on needs of team and also Avoid oppositon playing Stronger players. In CL u gets only few matches to play..no need of Big team.... But IPL have first right over any overses player ..thats the Condition...

Guest DeveGowda
I knows him better than you does and i knows that he is not fake :hitler:
:banghead: ..true bambi's never learn :banghead:

Guest DeveGowda
For that you need good teachers :aetsch:
Now u r making fun of your teachers :banghead: Do u guys dont have some sense :giggle: