Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik

mastana

I dont think that is true .. she and Shahar Peer were women's doubles partners and also won one tournament in 2007.. I dont think that is true http://www.flickr.com/photos/drona/952385986/ They have partnered in doubles leave apart playing each other. So, this news is not true AFAIK. Regarding taking back endorsements etc. that is justified from a business point too as she would lose her popularity after this .. I would say she has already lost of popularity in the last two days with all these controversies .. she has done a huge mistake and she will repent for sure .. but I also have a feeling that this marriage would not last long
at first they played, then when muslims raised fingers, she bowed to pressure ---- Indian female tennis player Sania Mirza, 19, who is ranked 39th in the world, announced that she would not play with Israeli up and coming tennis star Shahar Pe’er in the doubles tournament of the Bangalore Open for fear of violent protests by India’s Islamic community. The two friends were prevented from cooperating in last month’s Australian Open for the same reason. Mirza initially agreed to play with Pe’er in Bangalore, but later retracted, telling Pe’er “It’s best that we don’t play together this time to prevent protests against my cooperation with an Israeli. There is no reason to arouse their ire (Muslims).†Mirza, a sports hero in her country, was recently chastised by Muslim groups in India for wearing a sleeveless top and a mini-skirt during her matches. Local Muslim groups claimed that her attire degrades Islam, and some even threatened to kill her. SOURCE - http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3217231,00.html

:popcorn: so interesting... these two will be famous in UAE, will be seen in page 3 of all leading newspaper, i think this relationship could last longer then you think, they wuill become Brangelina of UAE see what brad pitt did to his ex-wife jennifer something...? but brad n angelina r still a happy couple
hello boss, thats jennifer anniston ... ever saw friends? and she is a lot hotter than angelina jolie (only when fully clothed)

ello boss, thats jennifer anniston ... ever saw friends? and she is a lot hotter than angelina jolie (only when fully clothed)
i know her very very well... i just cudnt remember her name while typing the comment n m 2 lazy to google... thanks for the info dude :) she was co sute... her hairstyle was rage in the US

at first they played, then when muslims raised fingers, she bowed to pressure ---- Indian female tennis player Sania Mirza, 19, who is ranked 39th in the world, announced that she would not play with Israeli up and coming tennis star Shahar Pe’er in the doubles tournament of the Bangalore Open for fear of violent protests by India’s Islamic community. The two friends were prevented from cooperating in last month’s Australian Open for the same reason. Mirza initially agreed to play with Pe’er in Bangalore, but later retracted, telling Pe’er “It’s best that we don’t play together this time to prevent protests against my cooperation with an Israeli. There is no reason to arouse their ire (Muslims).†Mirza, a sports hero in her country, was recently chastised by Muslim groups in India for wearing a sleeveless top and a mini-skirt during her matches. Local Muslim groups claimed that her attire degrades Islam, and some even threatened to kill her. SOURCE - http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3217231,00.html
The news article you showed was in 2006 and she and Shahar won a doubles title in 2007 .. so maybe it was only in India due to protests but after that she again partnered with Shahar

^^^ I dont know if Sania will be able to adjust to UAE .. a few days ago a British couple were sent to 1 or 3 months jail for kissing and a few months ago an Indian man and woman were sent to 3 months jail for sending a raunchy SMS .. they are not even leaving SMS so dont know if they will let Sania be in freedom .. I doubt it for sure with their recent judgments etc.
what makes u think that they would want to make out in public places :hitler:

According to Sania Mirza's personal feelings She wouldnt play Shahar Peer (Israeli tennis player) because that would hurt the feelings of muslims. But she will just go on and marry Shoaib malik who is a Pakistani... and she doesnt give a damn about what anyone in india thinks about that. There is nothing wrong in marrying a pakistani as many bollywood movies are preaching thesedays (completely genuine btw, not revenue oriented) but it defies logic as why such a gutsy and independent woman turned into such a pussy just for sharing the court with an isreali player.
TK... Btw , Even Butia also didn't want to carry the Olympic torch to support his fellow Tibet and he also quoted that he didn't want to offend his Tibetan friends. So going by ur words even Butia turned pussy just for carrying that damn torch .

i know her very very well... i just cudnt remember her name while typing the comment n m 2 lazy to google... thanks for the info dude :) she was co sute... her hairstyle was rage in the US
dude its okay if you forgot who are the cabinet ministers in our goverment. but its no small matter to forget a hot chick like her. :winky: u need a little bit of introspection....

^^^ I dont know if Sania will be able to adjust to UAE .. a few days ago a British couple were sent to 1 or 3 months jail for kissing and a few months ago an Indian man and woman were sent to 3 months jail for sending a raunchy SMS .. they are not even leaving SMS so dont know if they will let Sania be in freedom .. I doubt it for sure with their recent judgments etc.
Viru ... a person shud know the rules of countries they are visiting. Even in India Kissing is considered as Taboo in public places. Dubai rules and regulations :
Public displays of affection: No kissing, hugging, or groping -- you can be arrested. Even holding of hands in public by foreigners is tolerated, but frowned upon. In fact, sexual relationships outside of marriage are illegal in Dubai and homosexuality is a criminal offense, so you really need to watch your step.
http://getahead.rediff.com/report/2010/apr/06/visiting-dubai-educate-yourself-first.htm

3) Shoaib's stance was clear that he was deceived and in this case Nikah does not take place according to Islamic Laws.
Boss, If Shoaib is claiming that he is duped, it is not got girl to prove that. It is Shoaib's responsibility to prove that he is duped. Ayesha has given lot of evidences which proves her claim that she was married to him and the marriage is consummated. If Shoaib is making the claim that he was tricked, don't you think it is his responsibility to prove to the world that he is indeed tricked.

Boss' date=' If Shoaib is claiming that he is duped, it is not got girl to prove that. It is Shoaib's responsibility to prove that he is duped. Ayesha has given lot of evidences which proves her claim that she was married to him and the marriage is consummated. If Shoaib is making the claim that he was tricked, don't you think it is his responsibility to prove to the world that he is indeed tricked.[/quote'] Well that is why it is recommended before nikah for the boy and girl to look at each other so that they don't feel cheated later on . Its a part of Islamic marriage ruling.

Viru ... a person shud know the rules of countries they are visiting. Even in India Kissing is considered as Taboo in public places. Dubai rules and regulations : http://getahead.rediff.com/report/2010/apr/06/visiting-dubai-educate-yourself-first.htm
mhr I am not denying that those are the rules .. but I am saying that will Sania be able to cope up with those rules for long after living in a free society since her birth .. she is friendly with a lot of persons in India too and do you think she will be able to adjust to a country where as you mentioned even holding hands is frowned upon ... the Indian man and woman were just sending an SMS and that also was a crime which took them to prison for 3 months ... I mean whatever be the law and blah blah but Dubai and Emirates are advertising themselves as a tourist destination and these extreme steps are not advisable .. I agree it is a taboo in India but you wont be jailed by any court for kissing .. even more worrying was the text SMS thing .. that is really OTT .. India does not advertise as much a tourist destination as Dubai anyways but still nobody would take such steps here And again my main point was that will she be able to adjust to a place where even wearing a mini skirt is against decency law and a girl may face legal consequences for wearing a mini skirt. Sania wears mini skirts even out of court regularly here in India and in all recent big functions she attended she wore minis. So, I am not sure that will she be able to adjust to such strict laws. Here is the mini skirt thing I found on yahoo
Cosmopolitan Dubai has the most relaxed social codes in the conservative Gulf, but authorities enforce strict decency laws and regularly crack down on people accused of pushing the limits, which can include everything from wearing a mini skirt to losing one's temper in traffic.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100404/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_dubai_kissing_case Speaking about Dubai, I personally find them hypocrites (there are in India too but not even 1% of what is there). They organize film festivals, promote as tourist destination saying its an open society and tourists would feel at home .. but then they are starting to force strict laws now .. they have built dozens of beaches and invited celebrities to enjoy the beaches and now I heard they are banning bikinis and swimsuits .. anyways they are self-destroying themselves and I wont be surprised if their economy starts to struggle after a few years (anyways its starting to struggle) .. I just dont like double talk and they are doing double talk and that is what I hate .. either dont promote yourself as a tourist destination or dont force strict laws .. they were ok a few years ago but the recent cases are raising a lot of eyebrows all over the world

This is a good question. May be it is not only Muslim feelings but also her Personal Feelings about the Illegal activities of Isreal for decades causing protests and deaths of thousands of innocents. Not only SANIA, but also many European Companies and organizations criticize Israel for lack of human rights and boycott Israel. Any how, marriage to Malik was not controversial in the beginning. Majority of Pakistanies and (perhaps also the majority of Indians) were happy that this pair getting married. It was only the dispute of Aisha which started the opposition in India at this level. It is very narrow minded thinking that Sania should not marry a human being while he belongs to enemy country. Mind you enmity of India and Pakistan is only 60 years old. By going according to this narrow minded thinking then Indian Hindus and Indian Muslims should started killing each other right on the spot while they have the history of enmity which goes beyond Centuries.
then she should have stood up and said that. but she made a statement that she isnt playing the israeli player only because she does not want to make muslims unhappy. go check the internet if you want. the statement can be easily found even in her wiki page. 2) regarding the narrow thinking part - out of place... out of context

one more thing mhr ... the reason why I am saying she might find it difficult to adjust with such laws is because she wears a lot of mini skirts .. I would rather say she wears more miniskirts than other dresses at public functions etc. .. check out this link from hamaraphotos which is a website where all popular celebrity functions are covered .. this is not a masala website too where only masala pics are shown ... it is a normal website which screens off vulgar pictures etc. http://hamaraphotos.com/sania_mirza_page_902_1.html She is a modern Indian girl and so I am not sure if she would be able to adjust there so easily .. If even mini skirts and holding hands are against decency laws and for which people can be even jailed then I highly doubt she would be able to adjust there being such an open minded girl

^^.. Viru paji.. I am not sure if u have been to dubai... twice i had been there on an official visit...the above post i mentioned was just for info. Its quite common site in Dubai where lots of girls are wearing mini's , tight tops in airports , malls , pubs , hotels etc.. On beaches u can see them wearing too piece's (yup no nude beaches :cool:) I am sure many ICFers have been to DUbai and they shud confirm this.