UEFA Champions League 2009-10

Shane

United leads 1-0 at HT That scoreline gives no indication of the football which was on display It was close to 40 minutes of utter domination by Bayern..United were unbelievably sloppy at the back. In fact Bayern squandered couple of golden chances otherwise they would have been leading easily here. Hoping to see a better performance from United in the 2nd half. btw no prizes for guessing who scored for United :yay::yay:

Guest Hiten.
United leads 1-0 at HT That scoreline gives no indication of the football which was on display It was close to 40 minutes of utter domination by Bayern..United were unbelievably sloppy at the back. In fact Bayern squandered couple of golden chances otherwise they would have been leading easily here. Hoping to see a better performance from United in the 2nd half. btw no prizes for guessing who scored for United :yay::yay:
Ribbery tried creating chances but to his surprise there has been no quality finishing from the Bayern side. Man U are literally going to cruise to the finals considering their next opponent will be lyon or bordeaux :((

Guest Hiten.

**** SAKES! What a game. I honestly did not give a chance to Bayern, but for that free kick from Ribbery. This was Ribbery's game and he should be applauded for leading a nonthreatening attacking line. Rooney seems injured and won't be playing against Chelsea I think. Sad but this might be the break Chelsea needed and we HAVE TO ****ING capitalize on this.

Iniesta' date=' I guess is more crucial to the way Barca plays. There is a reason why this guy keeps Fabregas out of the Spanish National Eleven, he is ****ing brilliant.[/quote'] Yeah the guy is just awesome, though hasn't yet fired in the chapions league this season as Barca would have liked. I hope it's a good free flowing game, if both teams play the brand of football their accustomed to, then this could be an absolute epic.

Yeah the guy is just awesome, though hasn't yet fired in the chapions league this season as Barca would have liked. I hope it's a good free flowing game, if both teams play the brand of football their accustomed to, then this could be an absolute epic.
Titi's homecoming. :regular_smile: